Roger and Y/N

Idea given by Sugarplums1234

March 21st 1965

It was a cool quiet night, my parents were asleep and I was in my room reading a book. Suddenly I heard rocks hitting my window. I walked to my window and seen him, Roger Taylor, a bad boy drummer whom my parents forbid me from seeing because of this weird feud our families have had for years.

He smiles at me "Hello, love" "what are you doing here" I whisper, afraid of my parents catching him. "Wanted to see you" he said casually "cold out here, pull me up yeah?" I nod my head and pull him up and into my window.

Once he was in, he pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss that tasted like cigarettes and a little bit of beer. "I missed you" he whispered to me when he pulled away "I missed you too" I whisper back and he smiles. He takes his jacket off and sets it on the chair in front of my vanity before laying on my bed. I join him on my bed and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me and holds me close to him "we're gonna get out of this feud someday right?" I ask looking up at him. He kisses my head "Of course sweetheart. Someday we'll get out of here, get married, get a house and start a family and never think about this feud again."