Proposal

May 18th 1977

"Roger, honey where are you taking me?" "This better not be like the last time you blindfolded me and carried me to your car. He chuckles "It's not, love I promise. Just be patient we're almost there" he kisses my hand and I smile. 

Suddenly, I feel the car stop and I hear him get out. Shortly after I hear mine open "We're here love. you can take it off now" I take off the blindfold and get out of the car. I look around at my surroundings to see that we're standing outside of a bar.  I look over at him "Rog? why are we outside a bar?" 

"It's where we met. He takes my hands and kisses both of them. I'm so happy the guys and I had walked out in time to stop that pervert from touching you,  if we didn't who knows what would've happened and  definitely wouldn't be doing this." He gets down on one knee and pulls a little black box out of his pocket. "(Y/N) I love you more than my bloody car. You're beautiful, you're funny, and so smart. "Will you marry me?" 

"Yes! Yes! of course" 

He stands up and slides the ring onto my finger. He puts his hands on the sides of my face  "I love you so much" he whispers before kissing me passionately. 

I've been doing a shit ton of uploading lately because I've had so much free time. Also, there's a reason why I picked May 18th. I love the show Friends and May 18th is when Monica and Chandler got engaged.