I'm sorry

February 9th 1981

I laid on Roger and I's bed facing the wall. Roger was laying next to me, I wasn't sure what he was doing but I didn't care because I was mad at him.

We went out to dinner with Fred, Brian, and John tonight. Our waitress kept flirting with Roger and he wasn't stopping her even though I was next to him and he had his arm around me.

"Love?" He questioned turning on his side. I rolled my eyes and continued to ignore him. "Love, are you okay?" He asked again, kissing my shoulder. I huffed and elbowed him in the mouth  "what was that for?"

I rolled my eyes and turned over to face him. "For not stopping her" I admitted "who?" He questioned "who?" I mocked "the waitress. You didn't stop her when she was flirting with you"

"Ohh, so this is why you've been ignoring me isn't it?" He asked and tucked some hair behind my ear. "Don't worry about her love, she's just a waitress" he cooed and kissed my forehead. "But she gave you her number"

"Which I threw away" he corrected. I sighed deeply "I just get worried sometimes." "I know you do, but I married you, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Sorry I didn't stop her. Next time I will, ok love?" He said and I nodded again. "I'm sorry I elbowed you in the mouth" I said and he smiled "it's alright" "It was kinda hot" he muttered to himself.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked and he kissed me softly.