The van 

June 8th, 1971

"What d'you got in mind Fred?" Brian asked. "An album" he replied. "We can't afford an album" John chimed in. "Oh, we'll find a way" Fred said and Brian and I both just looked at him. "How much you think we'll get for this van?" He asked and Brian looked over at me. "I hope you're joking" I replied.

"You're being dramatic darling"

"I promise you, I'm not. We cannot sell this van!!!!" I Insisted. "Freddie, I don't think you get it. We really really can't sell the van."

"Well, why not?" Freddie asked.

"Why not what?"

"Why can't we sell the van then? since apparently there's some big reason"

I huffed and shook my head.

"Just forget about it" I muttered.

Brian looked over at me

"Rog..."

I shrugged

"I'll find a way to break it to her later ...." I murmured to him.

Time skip

Freddie's Pov

We were all sitting around a small kitchen table in Roger's kitchen eating dinner when a young woman walked in. She looked to be in her early twenties with y/h/c and y/e/c and a small, but noticeable baby bump. She walked over to Roger and sat down next to him with her plate of food. "Fred, John, this is y/n, my wonderful, gorgeous girlfriend" Roger said, kissing y/n's hand. "It's nice to meet you boys" y/n replied.

"And you already know Bri" Roger said and her and Bri smiled at each other. "Of course, I do."

"How's the baby?" Brian asked and y/n smiled, resting her hands on her small bump. "Good good, I'm only three months along and the little one already sucks the life out of me" she replied as Rog put his hand on top of hers.

Got any guesses what it is yet?" John asked. "Rog thinks it's a girl, my guess is it's a boy. But truthfully as long as it's happy and healthy I don't care what it is."

Then it hit me......the reason why Roger didn't want to sell the van. He and y/n were both in their early twenties, and she was pregnant. The van was probably their only way of transportation.

"Roger, darling I'm so sorry......I shouldn't have pushed you into se...." Before I could get the rest of the words out, Roger cut me a glare.

Y/n glanced at Roger "Roger what'd you do?" She asked. Before he could answer I quickly cut him off. "It wasn't something he did, it was me. I pushed him to sell the van...." I replied and y/n's eyes went wide. "Rog, sweetie. Can I talk to you in the hall?" She asked and Roger nodded, getting up.

Rogers Pov

"You sold the van??!!?!!"

"I did but..."

"Why Rog? We needed that van!!!"

She started to cry.

"Roger, I know this band is important to you but this, this is our future here. This baby is our future" she said as she placed her hand on her hand on her baby bump.

"Love, I'm so sorry.

"What about the baby? What about us???"

I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off.

"Y'know what, save it..." she cried and walked into the other room.

........

It was night time, the boys had left and y/n still hadn't talked to me. I was sitting on the couch, watching the telly and smoking a cigarette when y/n walked in and sat down next to me, her body turned away from me. I exhaled the smoke and glanced over at her.

"I'm still mad at you y'know" she huffed as I reached out to touch her arm. She glared at me and swatted my hand away. "I know..."

"I don't care that you sold the van. What I care about is that you didn't tell me before you did it. We're supposed to be a team here." She said and I nodded.
"I know....I'm sorry." She kissed my cheek "I know you're sorry. I'm sorry too"

"I love you y/n" I said and she smiled, cuddling up to me. "I love you too, Rog. Even when you make me mad."

Time skip

Your pov

"Roger, it's so bloody hot, what are we doing here?" I asked as I stood somewhere outside with my eyes closed. "I have a surprise for you, my love" he replied with a grin.

"Okay open" he yelled. I opened my eyes to see him leaning against the side of the van with a grin plastered on his pretty face. "I got the van back!!"

"How???" I asked as I ran over to hug him. "Well, I talked to a few people, pulled a few strings and here we are" he replied, wrapping his arms around me. "What about the boys?" I asked and he shrugged. "I'll figure it out, I'd rather have the boys mad at me than you."

I kissed him passionately and he smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you more"