Period comfort

February 12th, 1977

"Rogerrr!" I whined as I laid on the couch in pain. I was on my period and the pain was really bad.  "Rogerrrr" I whined again, louder this time. "Roger Taylor!" I yelled and finally  he heard me. "Yes sweetheart?" He asked, walking into the room. I looked up at him and he frowned. "Hurting again aren't you?" He asked and I nodded. "C'mon love, let's go lay down, I'll make you tea. Would you like that?" He asked and I nodded again.

He picked me up and carried me to our room. He carefully set me down on the bed and gave me a kiss on my forehead, then my lips. "I'll go make some tea for you" he got up and left.

He came back a few minutes later with some tea and a hot water bottle. I smiled at him "everyday I fall more in love with you" I hummed as he handed me my tea. "And everyday your love makes me a better man" he replied, kissing my cheek as I took a sip of my tea. I handed him my tea and he set it on the night stand next to him. He laid down next to me and wrapped me up in his arms. "You're such a good fiancé, you know that?" I asked.  He kissed me softly "I try" he replied and I whimpered from the sudden cramp.

"Want me to rub your back?" He asked and I nodded. I rolled over onto and he lifted up my shirt. He placed a soft kiss on my back before gently rubbing in small circles. I let out a happy sigh and he smiled "feel good?" He asked and I let out an "mhm" I let out a yawn and he kissed my back again "go to sleep, love" he whispered and I nodded.