Separation

December 23rd, 1980

Roger and I were at my parents place spending Christmas with them. My parents are very strict and even though Roger and I have been married for three years they didn't trust us sleeping in the same room, let alone bed so they separated us.

It was the middle of the night, I was cold and missed my husband so I decided to sneak out of my room and go lay with him. I got out of bed and grabbed my robe, putting it on. I quietly opened the door and snuck across the hallway to Roger's room.

I quietly opened the door, Roger was laying in bed with no shirt and smoking a cigarette. I opened the door farther, catching Roger's attention. He looked up at me and smiled, the cigarette in his mouth. "I was wondering when you'd come and join me" he said, putting out the cigarette.

He turned back to me and held out his arms "come here love" he said quietly, motioning for me to go to him. I went over to the bed and climbed into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled into his chest, taking in the cigarette smell. "I miss you" I said, kissing his chest.

"I miss you too sweetheart. A couple more days then you'll be all mine again" he said, kissing my face making me giggle. His kisses trailed down from my face to my neck. Once he reached my neck the kisses turned to sucking and biting.  "Roger" I moaned softly as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he continued to suck on my neck "My parents" I said, trying to hold back another moan. He stopped and rolled his eyes before looking at me "You're my wife and we are adults. Your parents shouldn't have to tell us what we can and can't do alone" he said, moving hair out of my face. "You're right. But we have to be quiet" He smiled and kissed my forehead "aren't I always?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes "you know if you're gonna be cocky I'll go back to bed and you won't get anything" I said, wiggling out of his arms. "No don't leave" he whined, holding me tighter so I couldn't move.

"Stay" he said, kissing my shoulder. "If you stop being cocky I'll stay" I replied and he smiled. "Deal" he said, moving himself so he was on top of me and holding my arms above my head.