Morning

May 6th 1975   (Very light smut)

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains and on to your face, my boyfriend, Roger was sprawled out next to me laying on this stomach with one arm wrapped protectively around my torso holding me close to him. I sit up slowly, trying not to wake Roger. luckily he didn't wake up, I look over to admire his beautiful face for a moment before carefully moving his arm from around you.

"Mmh" Roger groaned at the feeling of his arm being moved. He rolled himself over so that he was laying on his back again, "Where you think you're going, love?" Roger grabbed me by my hips and pulled me over so I was laying on his chest. "Morning gorgeous" he said looking down at me "Morning baby", I placed a kiss on his chest and smiled up at him.

"Hey?" I asked a few minutes later

"Hmm?"

"Don't you have to be at the studio soon?"

"Forget the bloody studio, they don't need a drummer today"

"Mmm, that's good because I need my drummer today" I say,

Roger smirks and flips us over so he was laying on top of me. "You gonna let me make you feel good, huh pretty girl?" he purrs nibbling on my collarbone a little. I nod in response "Use your words, love....let me hear your pretty voice" "Yes yes, make me feel good" I whine a little "Good girl" he smirks.

He smashed his lips onto mine and began kissing me hungrily.

"Mmm, Rog" I moan as he left wet open mouth kisses from my lips to my neck.

"That feel good, love? hm?" he growls against my neck.

"Yess, don't stop...please"

Then as if on cue, the phone rang causing him to pull away annoyed. Roger rolls off me and goes to answer the phone,

"Where the hell are you?" you heard Brian shout

"Oi, I was in the middle of something"

"I don't wanna know"

"I do" Freddie shouted in the background

Brian sighs. "Just get your ass here, alright?"

"Fine"

Roger hangs up the phone and walks towards me.

He scoops me up and carries me into the bathroom.

"You're coming to the studio with me"

This is something else I took from the Queen imagines that I'm also in the process of working on. I just edited it and cleaned it up at little.