Age is just a number (part 2)

April 10th 1974

The next morning....

I woke up and noticed I was on the floor of my bedroom which was a little weird. I carefully got up from the floor using my bed for support since I was incredibly sore from last night. Once I was up I looked at myself in the mirror that was across from my bed. My hair was a mess, I had no pants on or a bra, just one of Roger's shirts and my panties and I had deep, purple hickeys all over my neck and inner thighs.

As I stared at the mirror taking in my appearance, I started hearing my brothers voice downstairs and then it hit me.

I have to go down there and face him at some point and I can't go looking like this.

I glanced at my horrendous appearance before running actually limping to my dresser. I opened one of the drawers. I quickly pulled off Roger's shirt and shoved it in the back of my dresser where no one would find it. Then, I took my panties off and shoved them into the back of the dresser with the shirt.

I close that drawer and open three more. One to grab a new pair of panties and a new bra because I have no idea where mine went, another to grab a pair of pants, and the last one to grab sweater.

I grab my things and sprint towards the bathroom praying to not be seen. I run into the bathroom and shut and lock the door. I set my things on the counter next to me and start to get dressed.

Once I'm dressed I dig through my makeup and pull out some concealer and start to cover the giant purple hickeys that were all over my neck.

"Damn it Roger" I mutter to myself.

About 20 minutes later, I finally had them covered enough that no one would really notice. I smile to myself, proud of my work and brush my hair a little before going downstairs. I walk downstairs to the best of my ability to hide the fact that I was fucked last night HARD and I'm having problems walking.

"Hello, darling" my brother greats me, pulling me into a side hug.

I hug him back

"Hi"

I pass him and slowly walk to the kitchen table where Roger sat smoking a cigarette. "Are you alright?" my brother asked watching me limp to the table. "Yeah (Y/N), are you alright?" Roger asked smirking and winking at me causing me to blush. "Y-yes, I'm alright" I tell them, sitting down in the seat next to Roger.

"Mm, are you sure love?" Roger asks quietly as he rubs my thigh under the table.

"Not right now" I whisper, pushing his hand away.

"Why not?"

I nod in my brothers direction.

"That's why, he will actually kill you."

Roger chuckles and takes a drag of the cigarette.

"He'd never"

A few hours later....

Roger, Me, Brian, and John all sat in the living room because my brother wanted to talk to us about something, I don't know he was very vague about it. "(Y/N) might this be yours?" my brother asks, holding up one of my bras. The exact bra I was wearing last night, my eyes widened and I swallowed hard.

"Y-yes..." I choke out

"I found it in the hallway, can you tell me why it was there?" he asked

I shrug "I must've dropped it. I'll put it away" I say taking my bra from him and walk towards the stairs. I walked up the stairs thinking that we got away with it, but I was so wrong because just as I was reaching the top of the stairs I heard yelling.

"SHE'S MY BABY SISTER YOU ANIMAL" I hear my brother yell.

"SHE'S 21 SHE'S A BIG GIRL NOW"

"I DON'T CARE, SHE'S A BABY COMPARED TO YOU"

"REMEMBER WHAT I SAID TO YOU WHEN SHE CAME TO LIVE WITH US?"

"Y'KNOW WHAT, PISS OFF FRED" I hear Roger yell and then the front door slam.

Part 3?