Age is just a number (part 1)

Idea given by: Sugarplums123

Little bit of background before Ya'll read.....you are Freddie's baby sister, you are 21 years old and you are living with Freddie and the guys. Okay enjoy

April 9th 1974

It was late at night, I was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a magazine when Roger walked in and noticed me. "Why you up so late, love?" He asked taking a seat next to me. I look up from my magazine and see him next to me  he had no shirt on just jeans and the way the dim light reflected off of him made him 10 times more attractive than he already was. I begin to feel a wetness between my legs and I quickly cross them. "I don't know..." I said blushing a little.

"You're hot when you blush. C'mere love"

He gestures for me to come sit on his lap. I look around the room to make sure we were still alone and make my way over to him and climb onto his lap and straddle his waist. He grabs hold of my hips and rocks them against his while kissing me roughly.

"Roger." I moan

"Shh, princess don't want anyone hearing you. Let's go to my room yeah?" Roger coos and strokes me cheek.

I nod my head urgently and he picks me up, carrying me to his room.

..........

We got to his room he throws me onto his bed and shuts his door. He takes his pants off and gets on the bed. He hovers over me and starts to suck on my neck. "You have too many clothes on, sweetheart. Few things need to come off" he purrs and tugs at the hem of my shirt. He takes off my shirt and throws it behind him  then does the same thing with my pants.

Now I'm left in only my panties. "That's better" he smirks and starts leaving hickies all over my inner thighs while he rubs my clit through my panties.  He pulls my panties down with his teeth slowly and then tosses them with my shirt and pants. "Mmm, so wet princess"  "who made you this wet, hm?" he asks, as he spreads the wetness around with his finger. "You did" I moan quietly.

He licks up my wet folds and sticks his finger inside of me causing me to gasp loudly from surprise. He starts pumping his finger in an out of me at a fast pace and his mouth finds it's way to my clit. As soon as his mouth touched it it felt like he touched a live wire inside of me. 

"Roger...." I moan out

"I I need"

He takes his finger out of me and sucks my juices off.

"What you need? Use your words, love" he coos as his thumb plays with my clit.

"I I need I want you"

He smirks and pushes himself into me.