You touch her and you're going out the bloody window

April 28th, 1983

I sat in front of my drum set at the studio watching (Y/N) sleep on the couch. She had been tired from working a lot lately but still wanted to come to the studio with me today so we let her sleep on the couch.

I was too busy admiring her to notice that Paul walked in. I glared at him and went back to admiring my pretty girl. "Um, why is (Y/N) here and why is she asleep?" He asked me. I glared at him again and rolled my eyes "because she's tired and I let her sleep out there" I grumbled, crossing my arms.

"Well she can't be here" he said, walking towards her. "You touch her and you're going out the bloody window" I snapped, standing up and pointing towards the window.

"You wouldn't" Paul sneered "Watch me" I replied angrily. I stormed towards him about to grab him by his shirt when Brian stood in front of me, stopping me. "Roger stop" he snapped and I rolled my eyes "piss off Bri" I growled at him, trying to get around him. "Move" I half yelled at him, I looked at Paul who had a smug smirk on his face.

"No Rog, I'm not letting you do this" he said, trying to stay calm. As the three of us argued I managed to glance over at Fred and Deaky, watching us. "Let's see what Deaky says" I suggested, looking at him as his eyes grew wide. "Umm, I think (Y/N) isn't a problem just stop fighting" Deaky said and I smiled.

"So she's staying, Okay?" I said to Paul "fine" he muttered rolling his eyes.

"Okay darlings, let's play before you three try to kill each other again" Fred said, walking away.

I hate Paul so much, this hurt to write lol