Quiet (smut)

November 8th, 1983

I moaned loudly as Roger rocked his hips against mine and kissed me roughly. He had me pinned against the door of one of the many bathrooms Fred had in his house. We were at another one of his famous parties and after a while Roger got bored and since he's horny like 25/8 he dragged me upstairs. "We got to be quiet love. We don't want anyone hearing us" he growled and bit my lip.

"I don't think anyone can hear us" I said between moans. "Jump" he ordered. I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me to the counter and set me down. He lifted my dress and slid my panties down to my ankles. He put one hand on my shoulder and stuck two fingers inside inside of me with his other hand making me gasp loudly.

" You like that don't you, princess?" He purred as he started to pump his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace. "Mmhm" I moaned softly "Use your words love, tell me how good it feels" he said as he used the hand that was on my shoulder to stroke my cheek. "So good, your hand feel so good, don't stop please" I whined, grabbing on to the counter. "Good girl" he grunted, picking up the pace, causing that all too familiar knot in my stomach start to rapidly grow.

"Roger I'm g-gonna" I moaned out, gripping onto the sides for more balance. "You gonna cum for me pretty girl, hm?" He purred. I nodded furiously and bit my lip. "Cum for me love, cum all over my fingers" he growled, moving his fingers faster now. He rubbed little circles on my clit with his thumb, giving me the last little bit to push me over the edge. I let out an other loud moan as my high washed over me.

Roger smirked and pulled his fingers out of me, and stuck his fingers in his mouth, sucking my juice off his fingers. "Mmm, so sweet" he hummed and looked me in the eye.

Once he was done, he helped slide my panties back on and kissed me softly. "Do you think they've noticed that we left" I asked fixing my dress and getting off the counter.  "Probably not" Roger chuckled, taking my hand to help me off the counter. I opened the door and seen Brian and Deaky standing in front of it.

"Told you" Deaky grinned, sticking his hand out to Brian. He rolled his eyes and took out his wallet, handing Deaky some money. He grinned again and put it in his pocket. Roger and I exchanged glances for a moment before looking back at the guys "what are you two doing?" I asked while Roger glared at them "you guys were gone for a while so we made a bet" Brian said.

"What bet?" Roger asked, glaring at them "that you guys left to go shag somewhere" Deaky said casually. Roger took my hand, rolling his eyes at the guys and stormed off. "Piss off" he grumbled, pulling me away from the guys.

Roger Taylor ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara