Cold mornings

December 12th, 1977

December in New York is cold, much colder than Decembers at home. Queen was in New York for a few days as part of their News of the world US tour. It was around 8am and the hotel room was freezing. I opened my eyes and seen that Roger was not only on the other side of the bed but also had all the blankets.

"Roger, baby. I'm freezing can you cuddle me or at least give me some blankets" I whispered, shaking his shoulder. Roger stirred and rolled over to face me. "Morning, gorgeous" he said groggily in a sexy morning voice "morning handsome" I replied.

"I'm cold" I pouted and he smirks "I know what'll make you warm" he said, scooting closer to me. "No, no sex. It's too early for sex" I said and playfully smacked his bare chest. He put his hand over mine and held it to his chest "Jesus, you're freezing love" he said and kissed my hand. I nodded and he pulls me into his arms, wrapping them around me tightly. He grabs one of the blankets and covers both of us up with it.

"This better, darling?" He asked, placing a kiss on my neck. "Much better" I replied. "I love you so much" he cooed now kissing my lips. "I love you so much too" I cooed and kissed him back.