Teenage preganancy part 2

November 2nd, 1966

"Come on love, i hi let's get you cleaned up" Roger said, setting me down on the bathroom counter. He gave me a kiss before reaching behind me to grab some things to clean my knee with. "Thank you for taking care of me" I said as he kissed each knee after he finished cleaning them. "Anything for you" he put his hand on my stomach, and our baby" I smiled and he kissed me again.

"Let me see your hands" he said and I reached my hands out for him. He took my hands and inspected them, kissing each finger and then my scraped palms. His eyes suddenly wandered to the bruise on my arm. "What's that?" He asked "my dad grabbed my arm and it must've left a bruise" I said and he clenched his fist. "Can we go lay down?" I asked and he unclenched his fist, his features softening again.

"Of course, come on" he said, helping me off the counter.

"Rog I'm scared, I got kicked out, I'm pregnant, and we're only 17" I whispered and he gave me a kiss to shush me. "Don't be scared, you are my everything and I'm here with you always. I plan on loving this baby and give them the best life, despite our circumstances" he replied and I started to cry a little "you truly are the best thing that's ever happened to me" I said and he kissed my head.

Part 3?