Quickie (Smut)

November 6th 1983

I was down at the studio watching the guy's practice today, Well correction it was just Roger practicing at the moment while the others were doing other things. I sat on the sofa with my feet in Brians lap and reading a magazine. every once in a while I'd look up from my magazine to see Roger eying  me with that sexy smirk plastered onto his face. I knew what he wanted and could see he was getting frustrated that he couldn't have it. Suddenly, Roger throws his drumsticks on the floor getting all of our attentions. He stands up and walks towards me

He grabs me by my hips and throws me over his shoulder and walks out "Oi, where you going?" Brian asks "Taking that bloody break I was supposed to get three hours ago" Roger grumbles now walking faster. He walks out into the hallway, he puts me back on me feet and pushes both of us  into a closet. He locks the door and pushes me against it. He starts to suck and leave love bites all over my neck making me moan quietly.

"Pants off love" he growls in my ear. I quickly take my pants off and throw them aside, and Roger does the same. He pins me against the door and slides into me, without giving me a second to adjust he starts thrusting in and out of you at a fast pace making you moan loudly. "You like that don't you?" he purrs. I  tried to speak but was so overcome with pleasure that only "mmhmm" came out "Use your words princess. let me hear your pretty voice" he growls. "so good" I whimper.

"F-faster, go faster" I  whine

Roger smirks and goes faster causing the all too familiar knot in my stomach began to rapidly grow

"Roger, I'm gonna"

"Me too, love" he grunts, his thrusts becoming more sloppy. He lets out a loud groan as we release together. Roger pulls out of me and stares at me, still breathing heavily. "What?" I giggle. "You're beautiful, so beautiful" he says and kisses me passionately. Our lips move in perfect sync with his for a few before he pulls away and hands me my pants while he puts his back on.

We quietly walk out of the closet and back to join the boys, acting as if nothing happened. "Y'know if you're going to shag here at least be a bit quieter" Brian comments causing Deaky to snicker and me to blush.

Starting off with a little smut. If this looks familiar I took this from the Queen imagines book and edited it a little.