Reunited part 1

July 12th, 1985

Roger's POV

I was standing in the kitchen smoking a cigarette when (y/n) walked in. She was the secret child of Fred and Mary that no one except for Brian and Deaky and myself knew about. About fourteen years ago Mary got pregnant and hid it from Freddie for a reason none of us knew about. Once the baby was born she asked me to raise her, me being the stupid 22 year old I was, I agreed. At first I had no idea what I was doing but eventually I figured it out. She called me dad till she was about six, then she just called me Roger.

I took a drag and smiled at her "you coming to live aid tomorrow?" I asked. "Yep, I'll be there with my friends. They're obsessed with Queen but mostly you" she replied and I chuckled. "We have t shirts and everything" she grinned proudly.

Time skip.....the next day

July 13th, 1985

My friends and I stood in the crowd watching Queen perform along with the millions of other sweaty fans. I loved the guys, they were like uncles to me, all of them except for Freddie, not sure why though. After they were done performing my friends and I ran to find them.

"You guys did so great!!!" I said running up to them and hugging Roger. I turned around to go talk to Brian when I accidentally bumped into Freddie "Roger, who's this?" He asked.