Nap time

June 28th, 1983

Roger's POV

"NO! NO NO NO NO!!!" My two year old daughter (Y/D/N) whined as she stomped her feet. "No naps daddy. NO NAPS" she continued to whine. She got a lot of things from (Y/N) but one of the things she got from me was her attitude and temper.

"But sweetheart you gotta take a nap or you can't come with me to see Freddie later. Also I see it in your eyes, you're a sleepy girl" I replied and she rubbed her eyes. "I not" she muttered, rubbing her eyes again. "Come on (y/d/n), try for daddy?" I asked and she let out a small yawn. She reached her arms out for me and I smiled.

I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder. I brought her into her room and placed her in her crib, I kissed her forehead and was about to walk away when she said my name "daddy" she whined, jumping up and down. "Want daddy to lay down with you? Hm?" I asked and she made a small noise. "Alright" I climbed over the bars and got into the crib. I laid down and she giggled a little "what're you giggling at? Hm?" I asked as she crawled over to me and laid down. She cuddled up next to me and I began to sing to her. A few minutes later, she fell asleep and not too long after so did I.

Your POV

I walked into (y/d/n)s room and seen her sleeping on Roger's chest in the crib. "Roger, what're you doing?" I giggled and he opened his eyes "this was the only way to get her to take a nap" he whispered and I smiled "you're such a good dad" I said as he gently moved her off him. "Love, help me out" he whispered, standing up. I took his hand as he climbed out of them. Roger gave me a kiss and held me close to him "I try to be."