Long day

September 13th 1982

It's late at night, Roger is still at the studio and I'm laying on our bed with a blanket reading a book. Suddenly, I hear the door open and close downstairs and not too long after I hear foot steps coming upstairs. I must've got really into my book because I didn't know Roger was in the room until I looked down and seen a pair of gorgeous blue eyes staring up at me. "That a good book?" Roger asks as he rubs my hip. I smile and turn to put my book down "It's a very good book." I say turning back around and leaning down to kiss his forehead.

He lifts up my shirt and kisses my side. "Come lay with me, love." He pulls me down next to him and I cuddle into his side. "How was your day?" "Long, all we did was argue and nothing got done. Then Brian suggested that we pull an all nighter, I said no of course"

"Why'd you say no?" "I wanted to see my pretty wife who I missed so much." He says and kisses me. "How was your day, love?" "Exhausting, I was super busy with work, then I had to stay late for something and it's just been a very long day. All I want to do right now is lay here with you and sleep."

He chuckles "should've said something, sweetheart."

Such a trashy ending. If I think of something better I'll go back in and edit it.

Oh, btw I'm taking requests so pm me if you want a request.