Age is just a number (part 3)

April 24th 1974

Two weeks later....

I stared down at the positive pregnancy test in complete disbelief. "I'm pregnant. No no no, I can't" I cried as I stumbled out of the bathroom and into my room. I closed my bedroom door behind me "I destroyed Queen and now I'm pregnant with Roger FUCKING Taylor's baby"

"This is all my fault" I cried more and threw a pillow at the wall. Instead of hitting the wall I hit my dresser and end up knocking over and breaking a little ballerina stature that was on my dresser. "Great" I groan and close my eyes.

A few hours later.....

I woke up feeling nauseous and immediately ran to the bathroom to get sick. As I sat on the bathroom floor hugging the toilet I hear the voice of my brother from the doorway "darling, are you alright?" He asks and I sit up "n-no" I mumble while shaking my head. "What's wrong then?" "I I can't tell you" he sits down across from me "why not?" "B-because you'll hate me..."

He hugs me "nothing you say will make me hate you. Now tell me darling, I'm starting to get worried" I take a deep breath "Okay, I-I-I'm pregnant...." I admit and he sighs "I knew letting you live here was a bad idea" he mutters to himself. "You're mad aren't you?" I said beginning to cry again. "No no not at all darling, just a little disappointed with Roger is all" "have you seen or heard from him?" I ask and he shook his head "No, and neither has Brian or Deaky."

"Have you?" He asks

"No...."

Do you want a part 4? yeah ya do!
Lol Joey.