𝙲𝙷. 𝟸𝟷 ☯︎︎ 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

♊︎Year 5067, Month 5, Day 23, Time 3:05 pm♊︎

☯︎︎

"Who is— Who keeps turning up the volume of the damn video game after I asked them to turn it down?" Kurenai demands to know, having been fed up with the loud sound effects of the video game San was playing in the living room with Wooyoung and Yunho.

The rest of the men had gone out to run some other errands except for Hongjoong who was doing goodness knows what in his room and Jongho who was working on a car in the underground garage.

Nobody in the living room answers her quarries, so she walks on over to the T.V., stooping over to unplug it which brings along a loud protest from all of the men that were playing.

"Aww, C'monnnn! Why did you turn it off?" Wooyoung is the first to express his feelings over her actions. Kurenai leans on her left leg, the hand with the cable resting on her hip as she looks at them with irritation.

"I had asked you all nicely to turn down the volume and you didn't listen." She chastises them.

"You didn't ask nicely!" Yunho accuses. "You came in here and yelled at us to turn it down."

"Well, then you should have turned it down instead of raising the damn volume!" The tattooed woman throws her hands up in exasperation.

"But we didn't!" Wooyoung shouts back at her and soon enough the once civil discussion between the two men and woman turns into an all-out shouting fest, pointing fingers and throwing insults at one other.

"Wooyoung, you're not even helping Yunho! You're just calling me names and making fun of me!" The only ones who are really arguing at all are actually Yunho and Kurenai, but seeing this as a chance to stir the pot, Wooyoung is also sticking his words in there until Kurenai called him out.

"It's not my fault you're easy to make fun of!"

"You little—!"

"Okay! Okay. That's enough." San steps in last second to save his best friend from the wrath of the tattooed woman, draping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her in to calm her down. "We're sorry. Okay? We won't do that again if you don't like it."

Kurenai just a stares at him with a dangerous glare at first, her anger quickly dissipating the longer he has his arm around her. Both of the other men notice this small exchange, looking at each other curiously and then back at the pair.

"You better not." She threatens him to cover up the small sprinkle of color on her cheeks, pushing San's hand aside to go back to what she was doing.

"Wait, so can we turn the game back on?" Yunho asks one last time and she waves him of with a hand.

"Whatever as long as you keep quiet." The men quickly resume what they were doing while Kurenai walks back to her room where she was looking through the extra files Hongjoong had looked into for her.

After the day they both watched that disturbing video, neither of them have spoken to each other about it. Even when they're alone together in the dorms, the subject of that video is never touched until now that Hongjoong handed her all the files he could extract from that USB. It was a risky move, letting him snoop through those files unsupervised, but a very much needed one.