𝙲𝙷. 𝟸𝟾 ☯︎︎ 𝙾𝚍𝚍 𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜

♊︎Year 5067, Month 6, Day 3, Time 1:12 pm♊︎

☯︎︎

Gemini comes waltzing into the living room, humming a sweet tune that she's gotten stuck in her head from who-knows-where. It's been about a week since she's switched out with Kurenai and she still has yet to find something juicy on her or stir the pot. Already she's caused a couple of arguments between members but what she's most looking forward to is their next big assignment in a little over a week.

Until then, she still has time, she figures, it's not like she needs to find something on Kurenai soon. She can take her sweet time to mess things up a little. She isn't called the Agent of Chaos by her Meisters for no reason.

She comes twirling into the kitchen where all of the members sit around the table, getting ready to eat lunch together. Catching the eyes of some of the members on her and winking at them, she both perplexes and unsettles the members watching her.

"Well, someone woke up happy today," Yunho comments loud enough for everyone to hear him, including Gemini.

"Yeah, a little too happy," Yeosang adds on and earns a small glare from the clone, a small action that only he and Hongjoong catch on to.

"Why wouldn't I wake up happy?" Gemini asks innocently, sticking out her bottom lip in a pout and tapping on it with her index finger in fake thought.

"There's no reason for you to not be happy but you're usually grumpy all the time," Jongho answers her question as he stands up to grab some napkins off of the counter. "Now that I think of it, this past week you've been acting happier than usual."

Gemini laughs awkwardly when he mentions this and stammers as she tries to explain but it turns out he wasn't being serious, at least he wasn't according to him.

"I'm kidding. Loosen up." He gives her a gummy smile, nudging her softly. "At least you're not stealing my bikes anymore." He jokes and heads over to sit at the table once again, motioning for her to join them.

"No, but you're totally right." Hongjoong picks up from where Jongho left off as soon as Gemini pulls a chair up between Seonghwa and Candy, slightly brushing Seonghwa's neck with her hand as she holds onto the back of his chair for support while setting herself down.

"Totally right about what?" She queries cluelessly, watching Seonghwa side-eye her with a bit of a smirk clawing at his lips.

"About your change in behavior." Hongjoong stops briefly to take a bite out of his food. "You've been acting overly merry ever since the news came out about Max's death."

"Is there something wrong with that?" Her tone turns a bit dark as she begins to get irritated and Hongjoong smiles softly at her, faking his obliviousness to her change in tone.

"Nono," He waves a hand in front of his face. "It's just a bit strange, is all."

"To be honest," Gemini sighs, slumping forward and setting her chin dejectedly on her hand. "Max's death has just really opened my eyes. It made me realize that I should maybe enjoy the time I spend with you all more and appreciate my team."

It all sounds like a load of bull to Yeosang, Hongjoong, and Jongho, but the rest take it in easily without a second thought.