𝙲𝙷. 𝟽 ☯︎︎ 𝙰𝚗 𝙾𝚍𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛

♊︎Year 5067, Month 4, Day 10, Time 7:00 pm♊︎

☯︎︎

Room 8.

She wasn't sure what it was that attracted her to the room, but something in her gut begged for her to go into room 8. None of the members had decided which room would be theirs yet so they were all free to wander about as they pleased and after her little run-in with Seonghwa, she decided it'd be best to hide inside of a room.

Or else she might've just gotten her revenge right then and there.

Turns out, the uneasiness she was feeling in the pit of her stomach wasn't her hunger because even after she had eaten the food she got, it was still there. Incessant and nagging.

Ignoring the feeling once again, she pushes open the door to room 8, expecting to be met with something unexpected but is disappointed to see an empty room with navy-blue walls and an espresso-colored wooden floor.

The room is pleasantly spacious with a large queen bed pushed up against one wall and identical black nightstands on either side. There are espresso-colored dresser drawers and a closet that matches the floor pressed up against the opposite wall to the bed frame and a humble desk large enough to fit one person.

Although the room looks empty for the most part, Kurenai catches a single office box stuffed under the desk which captures her attention and she walks toward it: There's a feeling of familiarity that attracts her to the box and so she pulls it out and sets it on the desk, hesitating to open it.

Her hand has begun to tremble slightly, the uneasiness in her stomach reaching its peak as her hand touches the lid of the box. Taking a deep breath, she slides the lid off with one swift movement and before she can look into the box she feels a warm hand clamp down on her shoulder.

With her instincts quickly setting in, she swings the lid of the box around and slams it into whoever it was holding onto her. They let go the instant the lid hits them and she reaches out, grabbing the collar of their shirt and using her strength to slam them onto the desk. Toppling the box that was resting there, its contents spill out but she pays it no attention as she reels back her fist to punch her assailant.

"WAIT!" The voice shrieks and she stops herself from completing the action, still holding the man down by his collar.

His scared, cat-like eyes stare at hers with shock and then relief as he grabs her wrist to pry it off him. Kurenai doesn't budge, pressing him down harsher which makes him hiss in pain.

"What the hell were you trying to do?" She seethes, angry at herself and the man for letting him sneak up so easily. How had he kept so quiet coming into the room? She should've heard at least the creak of the door as he came in.

The man gives her an apologetic shrug, the Cheshire grin she saw on the picture of his profile coming back to his features quickly. She notices the head of a dragon tattooed to the side of his neck, the dragon's slender body coiling around the man's arm, and its tail wrapping around his wrist. His brown hair is brushed back and the lower it goes the more it transitions to the lavender-color that dyes the end of his mullet.

"He won't be able to tell you what he's doing if you keep holding him down like that, missy." Another man with a higher-pitched voice speaks up, sounding like a child scolding its parent.