𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟽 ☯︎︎ 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

♊︎Year 5067, Month 5, Day 10, Time 6:43 pm♊︎

☯︎︎

"Where?" Hongjoong asks the model whose eyes are currently surveying the area for any sign of the woman he had just laid eyes on, but nothing comes up.

He was sure that he had just seen her right about now. Where could she have gone...?

"Listen, Fix-On, drop it. Just go to to the rendezvous point with the rest of the team. Jongho is waiting for you there." Packing his stuff up to leave, Mingi scans the area one last time to look for the woman while swinging his duffel bag with his rifle materials over his shoulder, stopping mid-step.

Before he can even react to what he's seeing, a sharp object flies through the air in front of him. Dodging it in the nick of time, Mingi evades the attack but it still grazes his left shoulder.

He gasps from the sudden attack, steadying himself as the metal platform he's standing on rocks with the weight of the two people on it.

"Can you confirm that you're listening?" Lifting up a hand to answer his leader, the model gets cut off from the rest of the team when the woman in front of him comes sprinting at him, knocking him down with her body.

Mingi's head hits the metal platform under him, causing his brain to spiral and bringing a loud ringing to his ears. Trying to clear his eyes that have been blurred from the hit to the head, he reaches for his earpiece but it's not there anymore.

"Looking for this?" The woman in top of him hums with a familiar edge to her voice. His eyes widen when he sees the little earpiece in her hands and attempts to grab it, but she slams him back down with one hand wrapped tightly around his throat, the other crushing the tiny earpiece. "I thought so."

Straddling his hips and keeping a tight grip on his neck, the masked woman pats down Mingi's sides, quickly locating a small dagger strapped to his thigh and pulling it out with an amused smile.

The smile scratches at a distant memory, the woman's lips and body figure being the exact same ones as someone he's been with before.

And this woman may be one of his exes, after all, he's been in relationships with many crazy people, but there's no way for him to single down who this is.

He almost gets lost in his own train of thought as he stares at the masked woman on top of him. If it weren't for the blade coming down on him at this moment, he probably would've continued to just stare at her in a hazy state.

Right before the blade touched his face, Mingi snatches the masked woman's wrist, only getting nicked instead of completely sliced up.

Thrusting his hips upward to make the woman lurch forward, he pushes her off of him, scrambling up in preparation for her next attack.

"Who are you?" He tries to have a civilized conversation with the woman in front of him but it soon appears impossible when she lunges at him again, stolen blade in hand.

She slashes upward with it first, a simple attack that he seems to be able to avoid until she picks up her pace, slashing and stabbing fiercely.

All of her movements are graceful, some might even go as far to describe them as elegant. She attacks with a practiced ease, not allowing Mingi to strike back and only leaving him with the choice to defend.