𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟺 ☯︎︎ 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

♊︎Year 5067, Month 5, Day 3, Time 3:23 pm♊︎

☯︎︎

It's been a couple of hours since her altercation with Seonghwa and Kurenai has refused to show her face. At least until now that she's walking alongside an overly excited Candy who's ranting about god knows what.

"... I've actually never tried using it though. It was amazing when I first saw someone with it and it absolutely crushed me to hear that the weapon is outlawed now. What are your thoughts on it?" The talkative girl turns curiously to a stoic Kurenai who has no idea what it was she was ranting about.

"It's a bummer, I guess." Walking over to the couch of their dorms and making up some response from what she actually heard, Kurenai sees that everyone is gathered in the living room.

Hongjoong had called everyone for a special meeting to discuss the new assignment one of their Meisters had given them. The moment she stepped into the room, everyone went utterly silent. Whatever talk or joke was going on before she stepped into the room was instantly cut off when they saw her come in.

"Look who finally decided to show up. And fashionably late, as always." Yeosang chides when he sees the tattooed woman joining them. She looks down at her baggy shirt that has some sort of stain on the front and some equally baggy jeans.

Ignoring the snarky comment, she plops down on the empty seat between Wooyoung and Yeosang with Candy on the other side of the caramel-haired man.

"Is everybody ready to start?" Hongjoong asks after the two women have situated themselves. Kurenai looks around the room to see if everyone has gathered together or not when she notices that two of the men are missing.

"Um, where's Seonghwa and Mingi?" The short, blue-haired man shifts his feet to answer.

"Seonghwa's resting in the infirmary with Mingi. I gave him extra time to himself since..." Some of the men shift uncomfortably as they remember what happened earlier between her and Seonghwa, surprised that she's asking about his whereabouts. She nods and Hongjoong clears his throat to continue. "Alright, Team ATEEZ. Our next assignment has come in and this time it was requested by Ismael."

He clicks a couple of buttons on the tiny remote in his hand and the T.V. behind him turns on, a PowerPoint presentation popping up for everyone to see.

"This next assignment will be taking place in Answer District, Yunho's hometown. This is why Yunho will be heading this assignment and directing us for the most part." The man upfront directs his attention to the tall man that's slouched on the couch. "Would you like to come up here and introduce us to our next task?"

"Sure," Yunho grins, grunting as he gets off of the sofa and walking over to stand in front of the T.V. screen to take Hongjoong's place. "As you know this task was assigned to us by Ismael and we'll be visiting an opera show he was invited to."

"What's the opera house's name?" Candy inquires. Yunho motions once to Hongjoong and the slide changes.

"We'll be having the luxury of visiting Teatro La Scala. Now, since it's on the richer side of Answer District, I'm not completely familiar with it, but I have a general knowledge of the area."

"Ooo, I've been to that theater before! My dad took me there with Yeosang once to see Carmen by Georges Bizet. Remember?" Grabbing on tighter to Yeosang's arm, Candy swivels to remind Yeosang who's face is strewn in confusion.