𝙲𝙷. 𝟹𝟿 ☯︎︎ 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚝. 𝟺

𝚄𝚛𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚜

☯︎

"Let's goooo!" The teenager whines as she pulls on her twin's arm, stomping her feet in a tantrum. The older twin rolls her eyes for the umpteenth time today, ripping her younger twin's arm off of hers and yanking her by the wrist to get her attention.

"You're so aggravating! I already told you, Dad said we can't go to Lucy's party." The eldest twin reminds the younger one, crossing her arms authoritatively. "Besides, why would we go to a grown-ups' party? Haruhi is having a party today, too, but you don't seem so obsessed with going to it."

The younger twin groans when she hears her older twin say this, rolling over on the bed they're sitting on.

"But it's going to be so fun! Think about it! All the cute senior boys are going to be there and I'm dying to show off my new tattoo!" The youngest rants, completely ignoring her sister's heeds.

Pulling up the sleeve of her hood, she reveals the two koi fish chasing each other's tails tattooed onto her dark skin on her inner wrist. It was the hundredth time that she revealed her fresh tattoo to her twin, even though they both got matching ones.

"That's not even a good reason to go, Marie." The oldest sets a hand on her hip as she stares at the twin called Marie with a deadpan expression. "Unless you can give a valid reason, we're not going to the—."

"Jordan will be there." Marie interrupts. "And I overheard that he was asking whether you'd be going or not." The youngest twin sees her counterpart staring at her blankly, a battle of indecision preoccupying her mind at the moment.

"Jordan was asking for me?" The eldest queries. A smug smile speeds across the younger one's features, knowing that she's got her.

"Mhm. I even heard him reject other girls' offers of going to the party because he wanted to go with you." Of course, Ursula wasn't lying about the boy in question asking for her twin, but she may have added a little too much in terms of additional detail. Still, her sister seemed all too pleased with what she was hearing and that was enough for her. "So?... what's it gonna be, Ursula?"

The older twin, Ursula, thinks about it while Marie wriggles her eyebrows at her dramatically.

"Alright." Ursula sighs, giving in to her younger twin's overbearing wishes. "We can go to the party."

"YAY!"

"BUT if I even feel the slightest bit of trouble, we leave immediately. Understood?" Marie nods vigorously, not listening to what her twin said entirely because she was too caught up in thinking of an outfit for her.

"Now, we just have to get you dressed!" Stripping off her own sweater and leaving it on the bed, Marie exposes the rather revealing shirt she had on.

It was a lavender longe sleeve that stopped right above her belly button to show off her belly piercing, split down the middle of her sternum and held together by a string made of the same material of the shirt. It was the only thing keeping the shirt from flashing everyone. With some bell-bottom jeans and a couple of necklaces and rings to match, Marie was virtually ready to head off to the party already.

Ursula only stared at her younger twin in shock, her eyes taking in the sight of the outfit.

"You're telling me that you had that under your hood this whole time?"