Fight.

Ch - 5

Sidhaanth run fingers on his hair and says by staring at her from top to toe, "You are the fucking ms/mrs.afaat?" Naaz frowned by fixing her dress, "Ms.. And wait what you just called me afaat. You know what you are, now i am sure about what you definitely are.." Colliding brows he asks, "What?" She moves two steps near him and says, "A womanizer,. You don't even know i am ms or mrs and start making out with me. That clearly shows your personality."

Frowning he gritted his teeth and says, "And what your judgement for yourself madam? For your kind information, you also did the same thing, and i am not the one who comes to ask you.. Desperate soul." She left out a laugh and says, "It's clearly visible that who is desperate here, you fucking bit me so many times. I think you are a dog or wolf under the skin of a human but the main thing is that they are very faithful. And you do not look like a faithful one."

Clenching his jaw he held her shoulder and says, "And who the fucking are you to giving me the character certificate from the very first day. Do you even know my name?" She jerks his hand off and says, "Don't you dare to touch me again, and i am not at all interested in knowing your name." Nodded he buttoned his shirt and says, "Good because i am not even attentive to see your affat face. I hate you."

"Looks likes i am dying too, hun one more thing i am not rajma chawal that everyone's has to love me..get lost."Said she going to move by throwing the clip from her hair, which is disturbing her but unfortunately it hits on his eyes. Groaning he yells, "Fuck...look around while throwing things, bloody aafat." She slams her head and leaves before indulged with him again by dragging Nina's hand who is waiting near the bar counter.

She looks at naaz with a face filled with confusion, her lipstick is mashed up, hairs are open also can see a bite mark on her neck but not able to understand the reason behind her anger. Settled inside the car, nina starts the car and asks, "What happened there?" Naaz pulled her hair back and says by tied them into a bun, "My life is so damn fucked up, except the internship thing nothing is going well in my life."

With a confused frown, nina asks, "But now what happen? Is the man do something?" Fisting hand she punched on the seat and says, "What he did is not the problem, but i did all with him, that's the actual problem." Nina shook her head and says, "Yrr, i am not getting anything, can you explain in a normal way?"

Twisting lips she says, "The man whose car i hit, the trial room one, the man who threw coin on me and with whom i stopped in a middle of a make out all are same." Nina widened her eyes and says, "What the? How do you know?" Rolling eyes she says, "By his voice, i recognized it,, he also.." And she told nina about the whole argument between them.

She shakes her head in disbelief and says, "See i am not believe in any destiny type of things but, its too much.. All the time you ended up meeting with that man. Can it be a sign that you should date him?" Making a face naaz hit on her shoulder and says, "I am not going to date anyone in my whole life now also don't want to get married."

"But now i think, that one night stand is also not my cup of tea. First attempt is miserably failed.. Now i am just going to focus on my internship, if i can prove myself in this six months than it will be so good for me. I can work in orchids as a doctor. Fuck kunal, fuck that wonenizer, fuck every one.. I am done now.."

Here sidhanth drive rashly towards home, her words are ringing on his mind. "How she dare to call me a wonenizer? Don't know what's she thinks of herself, that keep giving every ones a character certificate and the damn problem of throwing things is something that she needed to change. Why the hell i gone with her?"