Contract.

CH - 21...

Naaz sits in her room with a pillow on her lap, brows joined to each other she keeps rolling a pen on her hand and asks Nina, "Are you seriously sure about this solution? I mean I put the offer in front of him, he agreed but now I am feeling like so many black ants roaming all over my body with the blood flow and someone keeps pulling the strings of my head."

"It feels like I am gonna have a heart attack soon, do one thing Nina call orchids... Tell them dr. Naaz needs an ambulance right now her condition is not good and..." Before she said anything Nina put popcorns on her mouth and keep doing it until it's full completely. "Shh....naaz just shhhh...stop blabbering nonsense. Calm down, man.. "

She chewed all by nodded her head, Nina huffs and says, "See...according to the way you both all the time lose controls this sound the perfect solution for now. And it comes from my own experience, you already told him he is also fine with it... Then stop worrying now and think about the contract. What you gonna do or live?"

She drank a glass of water and says by leaning on the bedpost, "I am not getting how come I get so bold in front of him, just like a tigress type and now I am hell tensed about this." Nina nodded and says by lay on the bed, "Because you are babe, remember how you taught a lesson to that monkey. And I again say just calm down it's a matter of two-three times.".

She put her all hair back and says, "I am more worried about the first time, I never thought to be in a relationship like this... But forget it because now it's happening... If this would happen five years ago and then that naaz be found dead somewhere. I pray they just never come to know about me..."

Nina cupped her hand and says, "Don't worry, now you are not that naaz... You are dr. Naaz and my fierce bold queen. Anyway, they will never come to know where you are. Now just takes a few breaths and sleep." Nodded she hugs her tightly and lay on the bed, because of two sleepless nights she fell asleep in a second.

Here sidhanth roams all around his room, look at everything, all the stuff, bed, couch, wardrobe. He keeps rubbing his forehead, he gets agreed to the solution, how? Why? But that time it seems the best way when she described all. He also starts preparing the contract but now the most important thing hit on his head.

She said live in, that means she is going to come here and live with him. This is the thing from which he runs his whole life, the reason he lives all alone for years. He can't able to share his personal space with anyone, he doesn't like it all, don't want to share his bed with anyone, nothing...

But now when she gonna live here then she will use every single thing of the house and he has to see hee face whenever be at home. Means no privacy at all, it's so difficult for him to share space after being alone from the age of seventeen. He never brought any girl ever in his house, only Kushal come sometimes.

It's a little tough for him to adjust with her, that too when in actually he hates her... Not hate, it's just he don't like her attitude and actions of throwing things. Except that she is a very good doctor and a kind of workaholic like him, which he saw most of the time. Like him, she also forgets other things at the time of doing her service.

But the problem arises in their personal life, he never thought this day will come. Sighing he lay on the bed and message his lawyer to deliver the paper tomorrow. Having a contract together will be good for both of them. He tries to calm himself but the anxiety is still hit him continuously, didn't realise when sleep took over him.