Matching.

Ch - 32

Sidhant is typing something on his phone when suddenly the door open and naaz says by settling inside the car, "Let's go." He takes a glance at her, not too much because they have to reach somewhere and focusing more on her is not that good idea right now. Keeping the phone asides he starts driving when naaz says, "What will be there at the party to eat?"

He kind of taken aback by her sudden weird question, "You are taking stress about food?" Asked sidhant. Naaz says by moving her hands, "Yes, see if we don't find anything there to eat, they have to come home and made again.. If the restaurants will close down till that, and it's really tiring." He shook his head in disbelief. He never thinks too much before attending any party in life...

She was normal when she thinks about the dresses and all but, now thinking about food is making her really weird but a kind of right. Because he experienced this thing sometimes when he had to sleep empty stomach at night after coming back from a party.. Smiling he looks at her and says, "I don't know,." She nodded and start doing something on her phone...

Sidhant stare glances at her during driving and asks, "What are you doing?" In return, he received another question, "What will you eat? Tell me fast I need to order." He says by taking a turn, "Anything will be fine, But if we get food there?" She says by selecting something, "Then we will eat it in the morning, Chinese?" He shrugged his shoulder and focus on the driving...

She places the order and says, "I give your address, and it is paid." He just nodded simply, not interested in going to any argument with her for this. After Kushal, she is the first one who is asking and ordering food like this. She is weird but quite different from the others he met till her actions are intolerable sometimes but make her different...

Suddenly he remembers something which he wants to ask since last night, he clears his throat which gains her attention and asks, "May I ask you one thing? I mean it's a little personal but I am confused,." Naaz turns to him with narrowing brows, she didn't get what personal thing he meant.. According to the contract, he can't, neither she want to tell but at least hear the question.

"Answer will depend on your question." Said naaz by keep staring at him, he takes a glance at her and asks by taking a long breath, "You are...I mean was a virgin..but how, till I remember we met in a one night stand and you also had an idiot boyfriend for one year. How can it be possible?"

She rolls her eyes straight to the road, this is what he wants to ask and here she doesn't know to think how many personal questions. Which she never able to answer, but his one can be answered easily.. As anyway, she becomes the bold one in front of him suddenly... Sighing she says,

"That was my first attempt at a one-night stand, I wasn't a pro like you. It was a decision after the breakup and rest you know all, whatever happens after that day." He frowned at her sentence and says defended, "What do you mean by a pro?" She looks at him from top to toe and says, "Obviously you are," He rolls his eyes and scoffs, "Ya, right.."

"According to you I am a womaniser also, but for your kind information madam, you always judge me and give the character certificate without even knowing about it. I am not a pro, who has daily night stands with random women. I don't have that much time to visit the pub after the hectic schedule of hospital and whatever happening nowadays.."