Taste of own medicine.

Ch - 29

Siddhant spare a few glances on her in between the talks, his lips are busy in telling the students about orchids and medical terms but his mind is completely focused on her. The way she twists her lips whenever heard him saying something philosophy types, roll her eyes whenever heard his name from others mouth.

The signs of her getting irritated by his presence, but why? He didn't do anything, she shouts at her even in the car without any reason and now this attitude. Just then an inner voice slaps him from inside, causing remember what he did exactly a few minutes ago. He bashed on her without reason, 'No there's a reason she is late.' He tries to convince himself mentally...

But can't as his inner voice is completely on her side today..which keep saying that she is late because of you who found ways to destroy her lipstick. ...ohk he did kiss her twice since morning but it's not his fault completely, he fucking every time loses calm after she bites those sweet lips of her...

Still, remember the night at pub, that day also he start kissing her because of the bit..she doesn't have a single idea how tempting her plummy soft lips look whenever she pulled them between her teeth, ugh...the single thought of that causing his temperature rise in this full AC corridor, this girl now starts having control on his mind now...like the body.

The thing which he still can't able to figure out, why she is not getting out of his mind. The simple attractions are merely ended after spending a night together, at least according to what he experienced in his whole life. But here it turns into addiction now, the intoxication towards the taste of her lips is increasing more and more.

It is just been a few hours and he again wants to have those lips, claim by marking his territory there. This...the second thing she calls him a dog for this...when he doesn't know why the hell repeats that all the time.. It's just she feels like eatable, don't know but he loves the way her flesh pressed between his teeth,...and the way she moans at that time...

The chain of his erotic thoughts broke by a voice, "Dr. Sidhant are you there?" Shaking head he mentally cursed himself for thinking all this in between work, being a bit cautious also after feeling a kind of stiffness down which is not at all good in public...he urgently needs to join some meditation class for calming the perverted mind of his.

"Yeah, come let's meet some patients." Said sidhant move towards ward with others. Naaz stares at him with narrowed brows she is still fuming for showing her not needed rules and behave rudely in front of everyone. She really wanted to grab that collar and bit hard on that lips again, which are speaking nonsense most of the time.

But they really move so well at the time of kissing,..this is something which reminds her of a way to take revenge from him. He confessed a weird thing in the morning and if that's true then he gonna suffer like hell now. How dare he shouts at her without reason, now it's the time for some playing some game.

She prepares herself for doing this, preparation for seduces her..senior...that's the only logical relation they have. Seriously shocked by her own behaviour, never in her wildest dream thought to have a dashing senior with whom she being in a physical relationship and not only that...will planning to seduce him in front of the almost whole hospital.

Nurses, doctors, patients, ward boys, students everyone is here. Seems like a kind of steamy fantasy,...never knew when she becomes so bold. Everything is weird between them but this is what it is,...at least both of them true about what they want, not any fake promises, or cheating...they know their needs and are together just for that only...