Affection

Ch - 38

Things changes, the bond grows as time passes. Something happens according to your plan or sometimes you forget about the plans and live in the moment. This is what happens with both sidhant and naaz..

These three days are passed so fast that none get a single time to think about anything. Because of that huge and controversial surgery of the chief minister, sidhant is too busy all the time discussing it with his teams..

Naaz is also being with him for almost twenty fours, first, she was shocked when heard her name in the surgery. This is something really big for her, out of all interns only two is selected for cooperating sidhant on the surgery.

One is naaz and the other Kartik, they both are hell shocked that it took them five minutes to come back on the surface. It's their first surgery as a doctor, not an intern, that too with head doctors especially sidhant.

He is leading the surgery, and being in the role of his strict doctor he keeps everyone busy with him all the time. After the hospital also naaz used to discuss with him the surgery at home, sometimes during the time of cooking food also.

Yeah according to the new deal, whenever they were at home it's his department of cooking. They spend all the time together but poor babies weren't able to enjoy their passionate make-outs nor fight properly..

Arguments caused in the hospital during the time of discussion which over soon because of other people around. And she had to respect him as a senior doctor.. But the fight wasn't able to continue as because of tiredness both fell asleep, some of the time without dinner.

But in all these also, if one thought that the attraction is decreased as time then it's a complete no. Both are dying to come in contact with each other but keep avoiding by thinking about the other being tired.

Whenever she speaking about the details in front of all, his eyes are constantly fixed on the favourite place of her face. Sometimes think to forget all the surrounding and kiss her hard by grabbing that face but know he can't.

And the alone time is also available in breakfast and dinner, one they do in a hurry and the other is laziness. Despite living together they miss each other a lot in these three days.

Sidhant is standing on the balcony of his room, the half-moon which turns complete red for some reason it looks so beautiful between a few twinkling stars. The child breeze is pretty enough to relax the mind...

Tomorrow is the surgery and for some unknown reason, he is too tensed about it. The surgery is one of the difficult ones where the chances of success are less than failure, and he never fails any in his whole career.

His chain of thoughts broke by a hit of the elbow, turning head to the direction he saw naaz standing beside him with two mugs and gesture him to take the one. Smiling slightly he grabs the mug, this is the other thing that became a new habit of him.

"Her tea". Might be she is not a good cook but this tea never in the world can make better than her. The first day she made it after returned from the shopping, immediately he drops a deal that she has to make this tea every day...

Leaning on the railing beside him she takes a sip and asks by rolling her eyes to him, "Why are you looking so tensed, doctor?" Blowing the tea he inhales the smell and replies by closing his eyes, "Nothing."