Loving each other!

Mature content ahead.

CH - 65

Kushal moving towards the canteen when his eyes fall on the attentive crowd, who are busy staring at two people. Leaning to the counter he grabs an apple and took a bite with a mischievous grin.

Kartik is moving towards them when he pulled him back and asks, "Where are you going?" He pointed towards them and replies, "Dr, they gonna eat each other,..the way they are fighting... Everyone is quite shocked to see the scenario."

Grinning he took another bite, "I want them to eat each other.." With narrowed brows kartik questions, "What?" Shaking head he patted his shoulder, "Just stay here, don't have to go anywhere.."

Abhi suddenly held naaz's arm and says, "Sidhant you can't talk to her like this, she is not anymore working under you." He glared at him with a tint of anger which he tries to pursue.. Naaz frowns at the arm which wrapping around her.

But before she reacts or says anything, sidhant pulled her towards him by grabbing her elbow, his eyes are bloodshot red.. "You know what, I can..talk to her the way I want.. She is still working in my hospital...and I prefer..you to not say between us.."

Naaz struggle through his hold but the way he used 'us' is skip the most softest beat of her heart. Why suddenly start behaving like a possessive boyfriend? When he is the one who is holding around birches on arms..

Her eyes flicker to melisha, which rises the anger inside again.. She jerks his hand off and scowled at him, "No..you can't talk to me in your way,..doctor.. Actually, I don't even want to talk to you....forget the ways.."

Nodded he grabs her wrist again and says by pulling her with him, "As your wish, then.." ..
The moment when none of them even look around the surrounding, all they feel is the boiling anger, out of possessiveness inside them.

Both came in the morning with few plans, forgetting about things that plans never work with love.. It has its own mood of working, ...

"He going to fire her." Kushal heard someone whisper, which causes him left out a chuckle, "There will be definitely some fire,.."shaking head he winks at melisha., who shows him a thumbs up... His mind moves to the small memory where he plants the seed of jealousy...with the help of melisha...

Naaz tries to come out from his hold but it does not work, he dragged her to the lift but unfortunately, there are two other people except them. Digging her nails inside his skin she whispered yelled, "Leave my hand, raccoon.."

He keeps ignoring her all words until they reach his cabin, closing the door he pinned her both hands to the back and groaned coming excessively close to her face, "What the fuck you are doing there? Don't get the, that he is bloody try to flirt."

She wriggles on his hold and spits in the same tone, "Oh,..just like you do with that meshila? At least he is not me too close on his arms, but you know what...I will ask him to do the same tonight.."

Chuckling sarcastically he rolls his eyes and yanked her to his chest by folding her one hand behind, "The tonight of your will never come.." The pulse rate rises, the hot breath fanning each other faces is creating a sudden stiffness on their bodies.. .

Gulping the limb that builds up inside her throat because of the closeness she utters, "Ah..really? And why so?"

His eyes are gazing fiercely into her brown ones, he pressed the hand-folded behind causing a soft whimper left from her lips.. His eyes flicker down to the parted lips, which results in his throat feels dry.. The warm bodies pressing against each other is making them forget everything except each other...