Blossom of love!

Ch - 57

There is a time when you are just a few moments away to release the reason behind your unpleasant heartbeats in front of someone or whenever you thinking about them. The time before you release the meaning of those sensational goosebumps, why electrifying current rush to your body by their single touch...

That moment is the time when you will behave in the most idiotic way.. The precious and most thrilling time when you feels the tic tic sound of the clock every single time near your ears, it will feel like anything can happen anytime. The few very odd moments of life when you are inches away to realise how badly you fall in love...

Some filmy things will actually seem real, your mind will think all most wired and stupid things one heard in their life, you will be lost control on yourself..all thoughts will end into that particular person, all ones want to be with that person every single second, the moment which feels not less than a thriller movie...

The anxiety feeling of before come out the exam results will rush inside you all the time.. The wait for feels, the most beautiful and at the same time most painful feeling of the world. The tiny word love which is not less than a tsunami.

All these things are happening with naaz at this moment, and out of all this, she is a sentence away learn about herself.. from the person whom she worships almost all her life. Some people come into your life once, with whom you will feel an instant connection and that goes for a lifetime..it can be anyone, friends, family, love or stranger...

A stranger comes into her life in a time when she knows nothing about life and goes by giving her the reason for living, her dreams. It says that worship is in one of the stages of love,..the stage which she crosses even before feeling the other things.. Her eyes are ogling at his smiling face...

Those butterflies are doing salsa inside her stomach, the feeling of knowing that she is the reason for his smile is taking her to the top of the world. "Your patient?" She asked with a fake confusing face.

Nodded he sighs, the memories of that day can never fade away from his mind because it's keeping safe on his heart. That day she gives him the thing, he needed most but scared to asked anyone. Her calling him an angel gives him the lost belief in himself, her thinking him the best is still force him to trust in himself...

"My first day as an intern, you won't believe but my hands are shivering in fear. We were going for the seminar., I was almost ready to quit all things and run." Said sidhant. Naaz narrows her brows and asks, "What? But why?" Chuckling he says by looking at her confused face, "Because i..I think I was not good for being a doctor."

"A lack of confidence, and the moment I thought to run away there was a blast happened.. I was shocked, all run here and there for helping people, the ambulance arrives, doctors are rushing in the smoke.. I was still standing at one place, thinking to go forward or run when...my eyes fall on little fairy.. "

Naaz bits her lips to control her smile, or can say the blush, "Little fairy?" She asked by raising her brows. Smiling he sighs by looking at his hand, "Hm, she was a baby who is wearing a fairy dress and finding her mother. I thought at least could help someone as a human if not a doctor."

"She was going to fall but I catch her, and you know what she called me?" Naaz nodded her head in no with a smile, nothing can be more beautiful than hearing their story from his point of view. "Angel, she thought I am her angel." Said sidhant with a chuckle...