New phase of love!

Ch - 87

"Documents are all fine, I signed them all. You are really good at managing things." Said sidhant by getting up from the chair.
It's been a month since ryna left, seeing the losses of company he decided to handle things of his own from now with the hospital.

The last month is passed in the blink of an eye, he barely gets a chance to sit. It needs time to understand and settle all the things in the company. And then the hospital works, no matter he always took the hospital things in priority.

And despite all, he is happy because of having naaz on his side all the time. She never complains for time, or maybe because no matter how busy he is it's impossible for him to not talk to her and it is compulsory to sleep taking her on his embrace.

She is also doing great in hospital, handle her one more surgery beautifully. He loves to see her like this, he can see a reflection of the starting days of his career on her. From the moment he saw her, always wish his little fairy to be a successful doctor.

And she is working passionately in the way of her career, all focused which is needed at this point of time.
He enters inside the apartment with a smiling face, in last month this is the first time he came home early and she also free from the hospital. This going to be their day..

He silently open the door of their bedroom and saw her standing on the balcony, she is still in outside clothes. He slowly go near her and encircled both arms around her waist, "I missed you, naaz." He murmurs by pecking her cheek when feels something wet.

Narrowing his brows in confusion he swiftly turns her towards him and got more confused, her whole face is red because of crying. He should be serious and he is, but her red like tomato nose and above that the pout is making her look like so adorably cute.

Cupping her face he asks by wiping the teardrops, "Aww, baby why are you crying?" She winced and hug him tightly, "I love you."naaz mumbled. He is getting more confused by each passing second, "I know that sweetheart, but would you tell me what happen? Is it my fault?"

She nodded in no by clutching his shirt, "Hm-hm.." Closing eyes he sighs, "Thank god." He tries to break the hug which she didn't let him, having no option he picks her up she instantly wrapped her both legs around his torso like a baby cause him to chuckle.

The mature naaz is gone for now, this is his baby girlfriend he already understands this. Settling on the bed with her taking on his lap he asks, "Now please tell me naaz, sweetheart I am getting scared now."

Rubbing her nose on his T-shirt she pulled back and sniffs, "I... I am confused, scared, tense and love you." Nodded he stares at her for few seconds then asks by tugging the hair strands aside, "Please, what's the matter? Tell me then we will go on a date."

With a sad pout she forwards him the phone, "A few months ago, .when we just started the contract I give an exam for my doctor in medicine degree. It cleared well then I applied in London for the MD, and.." She stammered and stop in between when he complete with a blank face.

"And you got the scholarship, have to join the college in one month." This came as a shock for him too, it takes a complete minute to process the things in mind. A degree of two years in London, which simply means she will be away from him for two whole years.

The mere thought is enough to give him the instant panic attack, it's hard for him to manage to be away for just one day. How he able to manage for so long? Without her, he will again come back to the lonely life he fears the most.