Benaam Rishta!

Ch - 49

Sana's sleep broke at late-night, she doesn't realise when falls into a deep slumber. Stretching arms she sits on the bed when suddenly remember that she is not alone at home. Switching the lights she roams her eyes all around the room.

Is he left? The first thought came into her mind, but soon it's turned into logical thinking. He didn't have the keys and obviously not going to leaving her alone with open doors. Sighing she freshen up and darted towards the living area.

And here eyes fall on the man, who is sleeping on the couch by hugging a pillow tightly near his chest. The dim light coming from the balcony fall on his calm face, the lips are parted slightly for breathing making him look so cute.

This is the first time she saw him sleeping, and so wants to get a clear vision of it. Taking a few steps near him, she kneels to the couch...her eyes are caressing each and every feature of him with a glittery spark on them.

His small hair flicks rub on the forehead, try to cover those lines he has..it's deepened more whenever he gives that frowning expression. A soft chuckle escapes from her lips, by imagining his irritating faces.. Roaming from there, her eyes touch the pointed nose, from the side it looks like an arrow..

The cheekbones which covered with his cloudy stubble, this is the things which is one of her favourite on his face. , it makes him look sexier.. But her most favourite is those intense dark eyes, which is so captivating that anyone can be lost  inside them.

Especially the way his eyes scrutinized whenever he smiles, those lines on the corner of his eyes and the puffiness under them..she is kind of obsessed with them also. And that bunny smile of him, showing all of his teeth...not all the time dimple smiles are beautiful...

This sight of sleeping sidhant is a treat to her eyes, and still weird also. She just describes every feature of him, never before she remembers to stare at someone for so long but in this case, it seems like her eyes are denied to leave the sight. What is wrong with her?

Shaking head she focuses on the rest except his face, his long legs are not at all adjust on the couch. Even he is bending slightly to feet his broad shoulders on it, this couch is not at all for him. So silly of her to sleep shamelessly in the room by leaving him like this...

She is not intended to wake him but he can't sleep like this. Taking a breath she taps lightly on his shoulder but he seems to be lost in a deep slumber.. Shit she is feeling so bad about this, tugging her hair strands besides she again shook him, "Sidhant.."

Scrunching his eyes he opens them slowly but because of the back little only thing he can saw a shadow and open hair, it's shocking to see someone suddenly in front of his eyes. Getting up with a jump he panics, "What the fuck?"

Biting her cheeks she switches on the light and burst into laughter, "Haha, oh my god sidhant look at your face.. I never imagine seeing a scared raccoon face.. Hahaha.." Scratching the back of his neck he justifies by looking at the other side,

"I wasn't scared, anyone can be shocked by saw suddenly someone in front of their eyes like this. I was sleeping yrr, and I thought was in my place.. Why the hell you sitting like a ghost in front of me?" He asked by putting his hands on both sides of his waist.

Controlling her laughter she sits on the couch by clutching her stomach, "This face will really be my favourite. Hahaha... And I just wake you to tell go and sleep in my room. You are not fit on the couch."