(The care)

Check on the other stories..

Ch - 35

Naaz widens her eyes when heard some male voices, they don't even notice that enter a man washroom before. But how will they get outside now, there are people outside, and especially she. She is going to say something when sidhant whispers near her ear, "Shh, just control your last moan."

The whisper is too slow for reaching outside, sidhant wrapped her hands around him tightly and get up slowly, her legs are still holding his torso, hands grip the shoulder. He pinned her against the wall come out from her in a swift so that it didn't pain much. Naaz, dig his teeth inside his shoulder to control her moan..

He drops her down but her legs twisted, she hissed closing her eyes.. He holds her before she loose balance and made her sit, gesturing her to calm down. He starts wearing his clothes when they heard someone talking, "Man, that lady in blue dress is really hot...I was going ask her but that man comes in between."

Sidhant fisted his hand, trying hard to control for not breaking his jaw. He just hates the way they are talking about her, how dare he? He turns to naaz who is staring at him with half-open eyes, shrugging thoughts he set the dress and lock the chain perfectly. Her makeup is completely messed, any can say by her face that what was happened here.

No matter she looks so beautiful in this way also, he suddenly feels can stare at her for a long time which they don't have right now. Because she is dozing off, he kind of feeling guilty for becoming so wild with her, but he just can't able to control himself...

Sighing sidhant set her hair, wipes the face with his hanky then check outside the washroom slowly. Finding no one he held her from the shoulder when finding out that she falls asleep for quite long. With a chuckle, he picked her up on his arms and start moving towards the entrance with a stern face...

People are gawking at them with half hanging mouth, he snuggled her in his chest in a way that her face is not visible and also thanks to that there are no media present. Otherwise, she is gonna kill him in the morning, some people ask what happen to her. He simply says her pressure drops and soon settle inside the car....

Huffing he tied her seatbelt and drove towards home. In between keep stealing glances at her pouty face, she is so baby at the time of sleeping. A cute baby, but this cute little baby was a wild cat a few time back. He doesn't know how places he will have marks, he looks at the mirror..

His lips already have a deep cut which is going to be the hottest topic of the hospital tomorrow. Obviously, no one dares to that in front of his face and he didn't care about behind back talks. We can't change anyone's views so it is better to just ignore them.

Reaching home he placed her on the bed, she tossed a little in sleep and hissed again. He starts feeling bad now, the dress of her is also not good,.. Thinking something he moves to his room and come with an ointment which he forgets to give her.

Keeping it aside he opens her dress slowly, by controlling his inner desires which again start raising. She still has last night marks, he can't say how tempting she looks in this way. Closing eyes he takes few long breaths and starts applying the gel on her lower thigh, it's really sore badly.

He badly needs to control for few days, don't want to hurt her more already all this are new for her.. He takes out a long T-shirt from her bag and made wear slowly with her silky shorts. Shocking at himself because he never before taking care of anyone like this, but he hurt her it's his responsibility...