Winner naaz!

Check on the new stories..

CH - 44

Usually most of the time, the urgency is shown by his side, the dominance, the urge to suck the hell out of her lips but today the tables are turned. The wild cat of his is behaving like a hungry lion, and yes his because he is the one who gives her this name...

He just stands still and reacts as she wants, her one hand is fisted on his hair, pulling him more close she pushed her tongue inside him by sucking the lower lips so hard that a groan left from his mouth. His hands are roaming all over her back, lips are moving the way she wants them to.

Both flesh caresses against each other, resulting in raising the temperature of the room with them. Normally her one look is enough to go his rock as hard, now when her hot breaths caress his face, the sweetness of her soft lips roaming against his...

The way her erected stiffness poked on his chest, by increasing the level of his heartbeats, in actually crossing all limits it's sure gonna be blast anytime..She is so much frustrated with whatever he did outside, his touch burns her body on that table...

She became more aroused when feels something poking near her lower thighs, it's made her breath almost stop near her throat. Both know what they want right at that moment and the kiss is just put oil on fire, but they know the situation is not on their hands.

Sidhant tries to break the kiss when she did something which skips all existing beats of his heart., Naaz smiles on his lips, how could she just let him go without any revenge..she is aroused so badly because of him, he also has to feel the taste of his own medicine..

Breaking the kiss she placed sloppy kisses on his neck by rubbing her hand against his crotch. He groaned by rest his head on the door, never thought her to do something like this, her soft hands are capable of giving him the feeling of all veins blasting inside the body...

"N..naaz." He moans, by grabbing her waist..she herself doesn't know what she is doing..never before she does anything like this,..but right now she just can't lose the challenge. He is feeling, don't know what just he is going loss of words,, all existing cells of his body is feeling like yelling loudly..

"Fast.." He muttered by breathing heavily,..this is what she wants to.. Smirking she pulled back and says by unlocking the door, "How's the feeling now, baby?" He is on the verge of cumming when she left him lol like this, in middle., "Why did you s...stop?"

Smiling she cleans her face and replies, "This is how I was feeling outside, you might win the actual challenge but still I am the winner." Winking she start going outside when he says, "I gonna fuck you hard tonight.." Turning she placed her two fingers on lips and shows him, "I am excited."

Naaz comes to the living area with a book, just for showing that she pick one to read. Kushal turns back to see sidhant who come after few minutes, by adjusting the mess she does to him. Staring at her he says to Kushal, "Let's start the dinner, kush come to help me."

"Anyone else can also come if they want to help." He finished the line by eyeing naaz but get answers from someone else, "Yeah sure sidhant." Said priyal by getting up from her seat. Naaz rolls her eyes and sips her drink in anger, he smiles at her reaction and goes..

They are taking the bowls from the kitchen when priyal asks, "Who made all this?" Kushal looks at him smiling, "Our great cook, dr. Sidhant." He rolls his eyes, priyal exclaims by putting his hand on his arms, "Wow, you know cooking... it's so sweet."