Stupid heart and it desires!

Ch - 61

Sidhant move towards the couch by made her lie when heard a whimper come out from her mouth, frowning he rushes to her, "What happen?" Arching her head back to one side she gestures towards her back by using the free hand, "It's paining." She quivered.

It makes him feels like something just pinched inside his heart, he handled many patients before in life but seeing her trembling in pain and he can't do anything, is making him feel like a helpless person...

This never happened before, he knew the pain automatically grew during the night. Right now he just wishing that any possible way by which he could take her pain away. His heart feels like bleeding, seeing the painful scowl on her face..

If anyhow he made her sleep, then also it will pain anytime whenever she shift in sleep. He have to do something, can't just stand there and saw her quivering in pain. "Sucks the plans, the rules, right now nothing is more important than her.."

With that thought, he moves towards one side of the bed and helps her to sit,. Placing the painkiller on her mouth, he says by help her to drink the water, "It will help to decrease the pain."

She looks at him with narrowing brows as his next action is completely take her off guard. He wrapped his one arm around her shoulder, push her body slightly by making a little place beside her and lay there by taking her upper body almost completely crashed over her..

Her heart stops beating at the exact moment, she suddenly sucks out of breath by realising the position and what he is doing. The moment which is avoided continuously by them from two and half months,..

Never for a single minute for ever before they sleep together like this, she is entirely engulfed into him which is solely capable of stiffed her whole body. This might sound stupid, they are in a physical relationship, saw each other completely on all senses.

But still, this simple hug is making her feels like that this is the first time he touches her. The strong manly scent of him which filled her nostrils is enough for the poor soul to lost on him by forgetting all the plans she makes a few time earlier.

Taking a deep breath she tries to say something, "Sidha.ant..w.." But he stops her in middle by placing a finger on her feathery lips,

"Shhh, sleep you need rest.."

Few electric shots run inside her veins, why all feel like the first time. Is this because she just realized her love for him?

Nina was right none of single of these feelings ever happened with kunal, this positive type of anxiety she is feeling by being in his arms.. It makes her feels a kind of complete, calm but at the same time a weird and good type of restlessness..

"But.."

She again tries to say something when feels his breath fondling near her upper lips, which made her bite those petals in tension..a weird tension..

"I said sleep, or you want me to sing a song,..tell you first that I am a very bad singer.." Said sidhant by try to lose the tension between them..

She chuckles a little and decides to enjoy the moment for sometimes, as she knows it's not a long life. He is doing this just to make her sleep comfortably, without pain...