Kisses.

Ch - 33

Sidhant is waiting outside in a Prussian blue t-shirt with black pant and a blazer which is stick perfectly on his biceps. Hair is perfectly set leaving some flicks falling on his forehead, by leaning his back to the car, scrolling something on his phone when a voice of heels gained his attention..

The boutique is located in a calm place, leading not much crowd except a few crossing vehicles. As soon as he lifts his head towards the sound, the pupils of his brown eyes open more widely, mouth hang open till knees, eyelashes prevent blinking from the sight which is coming near him and with every step increase the rate of his heartbeats.

He is unable to think anything for few seconds, every single sound of the surrounding is stopped suddenly..a complete silence where he can able to feel the flow of his blood inside the nerves, that too increase its speed, a sudden heat raises inside his system.. The woman in front of him is looking spellbound today, he doesn't have words to express her beauty..he never had actually...

The dress she carries is perfectly showing her every curve, along with the unique heart shape birthmark she has which is alone enough to divert all eyes towards her. The dark colour suits her so well like every other colour, she is the definition of hotness. But her face, this is something which turns hotness into a bundle of cuteness. Some loose flicks fall on her rosy cheeks when the air caresses her face..

Which is glowing more in the night light, those orbs are slightly twitched and busy staring at him, now this is the time when he comes back from the lost world. An unknown smile crept on his lips, and eyes travel to the favourite place, ..the sweet, addictive pink lips of her... By seeing all this, he is now in the thoughts of changing plans.

Naaz walks towards him slowly by keep telling her heart to calm down the eruption inside, the way he is standing leaning to the car is enough to kill all poor eyes who stare at him. He is looking not less than a greek god or can say the hottest handsome hunk in this world. This black colour he wears is dangerous for other people, who the hell made him a doctor?

And the flicks that falling above his sexy deep eyes is giving the tint of cuteness in this full package of a hot mess. Her legs start shaking a little by the intense and continuous gaze at him but she tries to control the inner turmoil and says by standing in front of him, "Hi." He shook his head and replies by coming out from his session, "Hey."..

Don't able to understand what to say more, she smiles slightly and asks suddenly, "Am I look alright for the party?" Why she had to ask this, already here his controls are starting loosing again. He stares at her lips and whispers in a deep husky voice, "You looks tell me to cancel the plan and..." She narrows her brows, he shook his head...