After party!

Highly Mature Content

CH - 45

Sidhant stare at naaz by placing one hand under his head, he is controlling himself for so long, to the whole party but it not possible for him now. The way she is eating that cake by spreading it all over her mouth and fingers, its make her cute and irresistible at the same time.

This girl literally forgets everything around once she gets chocolates, he knew it's her favourite. The day she comes to know about his cooking skills, tell him every single thing she loves to eat including a wish or can say order to make it for her.

But right now she just awakening his desires by moaning like this, his eyes turn to darken with each passing second. Naaz for a second completely forget about him present here, she licking her fingers, moaning..because it's just so tasty to eat.

Shaking head she turns towards him, "You want some?" The moment she turns to him, her heart suddenly started pounding loudly by his intense gaze which fixes on her like, she is a prey whom he gonna eat anytime.

Smirking he leans towards her without breaking the gaze and says by licking her fingers sensually, "I badly want something else." She smiles slightly by biting her lips, his heavy and sexy voice is causing something between her thighs..

It's been days they been with each other, and after their party stunt, she is craving as badly as he. Taking a breath she pulls him closer and pressed their lips together after removing his T-shirt..he held her waist and slowly made her lie on the sofa by sucking her lips....

"Let's have some fun, darling." Murmured near her lips he winks and dips his two fingers on the choco lava, she staring at him with narrowing brows. His bare upper body is leaned to her, the eyes are fixed on those rose petals, breathing fall on her cheeks.. She is feeling damn wet by just his actions and stares..

He slowly rubs the cream on her lower lips, "I miss your touch so much in these five days." Whispered he took her lower lips on his and start rolling his tongue there slowly, she wrapped hands around his neck and moans softly. Both the lips moving accordingly with each other at the same pace, his hands travel to the back and unzipped the top in a second..

Throw it aside he roams his fingers all over her bare body as that was the only material she put on. The rough hand on her soft flesh is creating a kind of fire rush to their veins, fisting his hair she unknowingly pushed herself in front and deepens the kiss.

Resulting in her softness poked on his hard chest,..which making him more hard with every second..

Dipping his hand again, he starts rubbing it on her neck.. Pecking her lips he bends down and starts sucking, licking the cream from her neck causing her arched back by moaning. Bending down he starts massaging the cream on her both twins by nibbling on her birthmark.

She starts moaning loudly in pleasure when his cold lips start painting her assets with saliva, she is dripping badly..her body is ached to get him inside her but he seems in no mood to hurry. Licking every bit of cream from her, he starts sucking her nipples and give a pinch on the other which left out a loud moan from her mouth..

Pulling back he smiles slightly by saw the painting marks on her, this habit of biting is only starting from her. He is the type of bite someone but with her, it feels the bliss to take her flesh inside his mouth and leave his marks everywhere on her.. Her already pink hardness turns all red due to continues sucking....