Weird we!

Ch - 89

"I said you are not going naaz." Sidhant irritatingly scoffed at the phone. This is going on since he called, the argument in a small topic which should be shut at the beginning only but how could it be possible when the person in front of him showing stubbornness like a kid.

With all furrowed brows of tension on her forehead naaz scowls, "Why? Everyone is going and it's just a matter of 1-2 hours. Trust me I am completely fine, see." She gestures her hands towards herself.

He nodded with a sarcastic smile, "Ya ya, I can see very clearly. The dark circle around your eye, paleness on your face that you tried to cover with the makeup but I am not stupid." He stops for a second when saw her lip-sync 'idiot' by twisting her lips. Sighing he continues, "I can read your lips also, and this is final you are not going on any party.

"From the morning you are sick, in pain and suddenly you are all right." He said in disbelief.

Picking a packet of medicine she shows to him, "This is called medicine, they are known for treating you and sometimes really fast. So yes, I am all fine, no pain nothing." Pinching the bridge of his nose he tries to calm himself down, this is so tough to look at her from distance.

First, in the morning he couldn't able to be there when she needed him, video call doing nothing but make him impatient and helpless. That was the worst thing, seeing her dealing with the pain but he wasn't there for pulling her on his arms.

It's been a whole year they are handling this long-distance relationship period, in usual times it wasn't so tough but few moments when she needed him but he was so helpless to be there. But somehow they consoling each other, by saying that now it's just a matter of one year.

"This medicine sometimes processes fast but your body still not fine from inside to run and have a party, and I am saying this because. I think you forget about me being a doctor and also because know you always need at least a whole day rest otherwise get sick again." Sidhant said hoping to end the discussion now.

Holding her head she jumps from the bed and huffs after jumping three times, "Look, I can jump no tiredness nothing, all set. And I know myself, my body, I can feel that there is nothing to worry about. For your kind information, I am also a doctor, so this is the final that I am going."

"No" He growled. She looks at the other side, "This time your stubbornness will not going to win, my decision is final. I am going." Naaz said.

Clenching his jaw he snaps, "Just fuck off man, go wherever you want to." And hang up. He hates to fight with her but this is really irritating, why there is so need to go to the club when she isn't well. And he knows that, hundred and ten percent his stubborn girl going to fall sick again.

He is pissed more than anyone thinks at this moment, first the helplessness of not being there and now whatever the shit happened in a minute ago. Already in her matter, everything pissed her more, above all this now he also has a tension about the man going to ogle at his girl.

Because her pale face is for him to know and for others she is the hot sexy with a mixture of cute woman. And he is not jealous, it's the possessiveness which is fitted perfectly inside him, in her also he knows that well. He remembers the day when a new doctor who used to be his college mate joins the hospital.