Lost!

Ch - 8

Sidhaanth's eyes are popped out in shock, same as kushal but the rest people who are sitting there are also look at them with confusing frown. Kunal hold his both cheeks and going to say something when naaz says, "Shut up, don't you dare to say anything. A word escape from your mouth and i will hit you with this high heel of mine this time."

The lady who is sitting with kunal says, "What is happening here? Who are you?" Naaz turns to her and says, "His girlfriend, oh...i mean his ex gf with whom he broke up just few days ago. Actually no...i am the one who broke up with him...because he is a bloody cheater.." Kunal shook her head and says, "She is lying.. I broke up with this mad girl."

Gritting teeth naaz hold the water jug threw on his face in a jerk, "I am liar, then what you are cheater, bloody bastard." She look at the lady and says, "If you marry him, then trust he gonna cheat on you in the very first day of wedding. And i have something which will prove that i am not the liar here."

She look at nina who call someone and in a minute a girl come here which make kunal chocked on his throat. The whole people present there look at the scarenio with full of interest, sidhanth continuously give her a unbelievable reaction. Naaz look at the girl and says, "Kunal, do you remember her.. The girl with whom you are cheating on me."

She smirks at him and says, "Hey, how are you?" The lady who is sitting with kunal says, "Kunal what is all this?" He wipe the water from his face and says, "They all are plotting against me... This girl is mad, don't believe on her." Fisting hand naaz garb his collar and says, "One more time you call me mad and i will show you what actual madness is."

Nina take out naaz's phone and says, "Here you can heard this monkey's voice when was busy with someone else by forget about his girlfriend." Naaz leave his collar and says, "Ex girlfriend." Nodded Nina play the recording and give it to the girl... Sidhaanth also try to heard it like others but its not audible to him...

Just then the man sitting in front of sidhaanth says, "Today's girls has no sense, just roaming around with boys then behind them." Nodded sidharth look at him and says, "People first should look into themselves before giving others a character certificate." Rolling eyes he look at the other side. ...

In the recording there's all things about cheating naaz, whatever Kunal said that day are recorded with their moaning voices.. Nina whispers at naaz' s ear, "Thanks to god that your phone recorder get on when you fell on the floor that day.. We exposed him with it." Naaz nodded and look at the lady's face who is fuming in anger.

She pass naaz the phone and throw the whole plate of gravy on him..which causes them giggle. "You don't deserve anyone.." She took her purse and go by saying thank you to naaz. Smiling naaz flips her hair and says, "You wasted my one whole year, now whenever i come to know that you try to get married ...i will come and break it.."

She move a walk ahead then again turns and  go by give a punch on his mouth.. A person presents there record the whole incident and post it on social media. Sidhanth look at kunal and murmurs, "Poor guy.." He turns to the mens and says, "I am not interested in your deal... Bye.." He get up go from there with kushal....

He is heading towards his car when a crushed tissue hit on his forehead.. Closing eyes sidharth sighs and says, "Definitely its her." Opening eyes he look around and find naaz laughing hard with her nina.. Shock for him but in spite of shouting on her a slight smile come on his lips.. "She really looks beautiful while smiling."