Epilogue❤

"What the hell? Open the door raccoon!" Naaz yelled by banging the door of their bedroom. It's been five years of their marriage and eight years of living together but few things are still the same, can say new things includes also. The only thing that doesn't change is both are still as weird as they were before.

Just like the fights, usually wives throw their husbands out of the room here both do in a way of making their score equal. In those years many weird things happen but the love will never shows to lose, the passion, intensity everything is as it is. Fights dissolve in minutes now, as both are completely habitual of others actions and what they can do on when.

"No way, you stay outside today." Sidhant yelled back. Resting hands on her waist she scowls, "Your reasons are nonsense, there is no sense in it." Opening the door a little he takes out his head and says, "Oh really! You throw me out three days back just because you thought I was ignoring you, which is not the reality.

Even a blind person can tell I never ignore you for a second. This is called nonsense reason." Said he close the door again. Stomping her feet she kicks on the door, "I know you ignored me and here doing this no use fight just because I talked to dr. abhi. Seriously.".she yelled.

Opening the door again he replies, "That for showing you how one feels by fighting for nonsense reasons and you steal my word again." She going to push the door but he was fast enough to close it. "You also copied my words, actions did I say anything? Complain box, I also don't wanna sleep with you. Contract cancel."

Said she saunters towards the couch, throw all cushions and lay by hugging one. The contract is about no matter what happens they have to sleep together at the end of the night, usually after this door closing session, one says sorry then both sleep by forgetting all like nothing happens.

After a while he opens the door, even after having two other rooms his wife have to sleep on the couch. Sighing he sat on the edges and push her back slightly, adjusting himself he pulled her half over him and sleep by wrapping arms around her, she also snuggles on his chest. The snuggling is a habit now, bad or good don't know but it's like an addiction.

The next morning sidhant slam on her head when found her half-sleeping in the time of brushing. There is no fight solving discussion, just always they are normal in the morning and anyway these fights are no use ones in sidhant's language.

"Why so slow? Do you even remember today's day or not?" Asked sidhant by resting one hand on his waist. With a confused face, she blinks at him, "No anniversary, no birthday, no first meeting then what left?" She continues brushing her teeth.

Shaking head he again slams her head, "Idiot, you are getting a fucking award today. Who made you a doctor?" He said in disbelief. As the words left from his mouth she widened her eyes in shock, washing her face in a hurry she says by running outside, "You made me."

In these five years, she proves herself beautifully in her career, the perfection of her work make her successful with each passing day and today finally she won the best surgeon award of this year. And like an idiot as he said, she forgets it completely.

In a bathrobe she rushing outside the washroom by finding him, she isn't able to understand what to wear at this last moment. She stands behind him by resting her whole body on him, waiting to finish the call.

"I might not come today, hope all will be manage? I will add two new dishes tomorrow....yaa..alright." Hang up he moves his both hands back and hugs her, "What happens baby?" Passing under his arms she comes in front and pouts by lifting her head, "I have nothing to wear."