Shocking information!

Ch - 70

Naaz stare at the number with a little frown on her forehead, she doesn't know why unknowingly her mind draft back to the memory of reception., where she saw the name 'Mrs Rayna Arora',.. Is by any chance both people are the same? She never heard this name before, actually they never talked about families before.

Sidhant snatched the phone from her hand and cut the call by muttering something under her breath, his calm face suddenly changes into an angry or irritated one by heard the name. The phone rings again, but he cut it throw the phone aside after typing something into it.

"Why not you just pick the call?" She asked with a hint of doubt inside her voice. He shook his head and keep the phone asides, "It won't disturb again, come sleep." Naaz's frown deepened by his actions, she crosses both hands near her chest and glare at him.

Don't know why she has a feeling that both people are the same,. A sudden thought knocks out on her brain which causes her eyes to widen a little,..is it possible that she is his wife? No, .the thought is enough to shake entire muscles of her..

He narrows his brows to her face, "What?"

Naaz plays with her teeth by the tongue then sighs by pulling her lower lips between the teeth, "Ann...I saw the name Mrs ryna Arora at reception, today,.. Is she related to you?" She raises her one brow in doubt, and cross both fingers with a hope of no as an answer..

He look at her face with a slightly shocked expression then his eyes move to the cross fingers which she tries to hide. Shaking his head he runs fingers on his hair, "Oh..naaz.. Yes she is..but not the way you are thinking." He stated with a slight grin on the corner of his lips..

Only she knows how hot he look whenever show his this side grin, it always manages to send chills to her spine..his sexy, arousing grin.. But wait, what she is thinking? It's not the time to staring, he clearly holds the power to divert her mind from the topics..

Scratching the back of her head she asks, "What do you..mean?" He turns his head to the other side, the grin changes to an irritation or hatred type of face. Taking a deep breath he says in a stern voice, "Unfortunately,.. Mrs Ryna Arora is the lady who gave me birth.."

Her hand drop on the bed with shock, with a little amount of guilt because of her nonsense thinking. She is his mom, but why is mentioning her like this.. "I am..sorry.., I just..why you save your mother's number by name? You cut her calls too,." She questioned without able to stop the curiosity inside her..

Grabbing her hand he pulled the confused naaz on the bed with him and mumbles, "Just know that, it's complicated and I don't want to discuss this shitty thing right now... please.." Hummed she wrapped her arms around him and place a soft kiss near his chest, "Families are complicated.. Good night."

Smiling he pecks her forehead and nuzzles on her hair, "Good night, little fairy.."
It feels so blessed to be inside this soft, warm quilt with him, legs are entangled with each other, the cosiness between them, the way both engulfed completely into each other... She never thought a hug could feel so romantic and shooting...

The next morning sidhant stretches his arm to the bed, the sudden feeling of emptiness behind him is forced to open his eyes. The blinds are down, the reason there's complete darkness in the room. Rubbing his eyes he sits on the bed with a confusing frown..