Smiley ssss!

Ch - 91

"Ya, they postpone the last exam date because of some reason." Naaz said in the call by checking her packed luggage. Sidhant pressed his forehead with a grumpy face, the smile that plastered on those sexy lips vanishes in no time. Only he knows how many things he prepares for her welcome.

Since the day she leaves, he was waiting for this day and here he gets the information that she have to wait there for one more week and also will be busy the whole day some group study. He is feeling like go to the university and yell at them for doing such a nonsense thing, can't they see his suffering.

He knows all the shits he just thought but, in love sometimes people do mad things and in their case the "sometimes" word come almost all the time. They already admitted being the weirdest pair in the world, but this is what makes their relationship unique and beautiful.

"Alright, there is nothing we can do. We bear these two years, one more week. Ufff...it will be pass soon." He huffed by staring at the photo frame having their picture. She checks herself at last on the mirror and says, "Don't be sad boyfriend, there must be something till the end of the day that can lift your mood."

Twisting lips he sighs, "Only my girlfriend can able to change my mood. Nothing else." Chuckling she looks at the phone and smiles, "Aww, kisses to you boyfriend and bye I have to go, love you." She hangs up with a playful smile on her lips and go outside with the luggage.

Bidding all friends bye she settled inside the taxi and call someone, "Listen to me carefully, this time if you by any chance spill anything in front of him then I swear gonna take out you every organ sell to doctors." She warned on the phone. "No bro chill, it's a big one I know that."

Hang up she message someone, "Hope you find all things that I ask for?" The person replies after five minutes, "Just taking the last one from the list, don't worry all will be set." Smiling naaz types, "Great, just keep all rest I will do myself. Thank you guys."

Keeping the phone on her lap she looks outside and sighs, "I am hell nervous." After a while, she boarded a flight.....

Here sidhant darted towards kushal cabin after checking few patients, it's almost lunchtime. His mood is still off because of the morning conversation and then finding her switch off, he doesn't understand what type of group study this is? She can simply call him, during the whole exam he was the only teacher.

They strictly focused on the study without any distraction, the last paper was already clear then why she needs some other study. Opening the door he roams his eyes all over the place, but the two-person he is trying to reach is not available at this moment. One is his girlfriend and other the best friend.

He calls kushal with the same irritating grumpy face, the face that children used to make when parents didn't let go play and asked to do the homework face. They also feel angry, pissed, irritated but couldn't able to do anything. "Where are you?" He snapped on the phone.

Kushal replies from the other side, "Oh mr, you didn't have your girlfriend here doesn't mean I am also available all the time. Mine one is here and hell demanding than your ones. She is the sweetest.." Rolling eyes sidhant chuckles sarcastically, "Sweet? She is the most irritated and aafat person in the world. I hate her."

Kushal laughs, "Ya ya, I know you do. You hate her the most in the world. Busy on your hate land I have some romance to do. Bye." And a wow moment for the poor sidhant his best friend is also busy. He is feeling like hating everyone at this moment.