Solution.

CH - 18

Naaz's brows caressed in shock, she does not think her to be present in his room, at this time. Now, this is the thing that confirms he is a womaniser and shdoesn't't know why she feels so anger rushed to her veins by seeing Dr.era coming out from his washroom. She looks at Sidhanth's face who just stare at both the ladies, with narrowed brows.

"Am...I don't know that you are busy with your girlfriend." She said it exactly what comes to her mind. He looks at the era and says, "Firstly she is not my girlfriend, and what are you doing here." Naaz shook her head in disbelief and murmurs which is clearly audible to him, "Womaniser."

He gritted his teeth and says, "Era if you are done with the washroom then I think you should go and sleep. Good night." She gives both of them a weird look and leaves not before plant a kiss on Sidhanth's cheeks which made naaz give him a sarcastic chuckle. As era leave, he locks the gate and says by grabbing her arm,

"What the hell you think of yourself? Why every time keeps busy in giving me a character certificate? And why you come here?" She removes his hold from her and says, "I said what exactly you are." He already feeling pissed off and now she is making him more, "If you say this by seeing era here, than let me tell you. She is my friends, a normal college friend."

"Come here because her washroom tap is not working and she asked me for help, I wasn't doing anything with her. That problem arises only with you. And I don't know why even I am giving you explanations, you can think whatever you're stupid brain asks for." She looks at the other side and says, "Friends never stick like this.".

" Forget it I am here for something important. We need to talk, for whatever is happening around us we have to sit with a calm mind and talk... Remember no fight, nothing, just talking." She sits on his bed by folding her legs, does something on her phone and says by keeping it aside, "Come sit."

With a confusing frown, he pulled a chair and asks by sitting in front of her, "What you did on the phone?" She sighs, "Alarm, which will alert us in every two minutes. This is for protection because I didn't trust myself with you anymore." He looks downward and left out a long breath, whatever she is saying is right. He also loose believe in himself now.

"What you want to talk? I mean from where we should start?" Said Sidhanth by staring at another side. She bit her lips and says, "Do you have any girlfriend?" He turns his face to her in a jerk, didn't get her question, "What? From where this come?"

Naaz closes her eyes and says by rubbing her both palms, "See if you have one and we are doing this whatever it is...Then I will feel guilty because it looks like cheating. Which I hate a lot and you know the reason." He frowned and says by putting a hand under his chin,

"Then for your kind information I am pretty single and here not you are the only person who has morals other also have their ethics. Only you are the sole person with whom all dysfunctional things are happening. That's why I said that the problem is in you.".

Sana rolls her eyes and says, " See, you are the one who starts fights also, and your that dysfunctional line I am also agreed with you in this. Now can we stop blaming and think, talk...need to find some solution." He left out a sigh and says by running fingers on his hair, "In those five days I actually think something...that can be the reason."

She narrowed her brows and says by bending a little, "What?" He is going to say but just then the alarm starts ringing making naaz jumped a little on the bed. Sidhanth also startled due to sudden sound, the situation is like when you completely engrossed in some serious discussion or thing and suddenly a loud sound came. It almost gives people mini attacks.