Other side of story!

Ch - 82

It is not bad if she calls the place a mansion, its living area is bigger than their whole place. Despite having a complete modern touch it still gives the ancient vibes, the place is filled with brilliant paintings on the wall with decorative things, sitting space in a corner and the fireplace on the other. A stare case on one corner..

The place is extremely attractive but not have the life in it, because it's only a place not a house. And by this thought naaz remember that she have to think of something to redesign his place, as he wants it to be filled with their taste.

They already did the half of shopping and manage two days leave for the settings. His words suddenly bring a flushed smile to her face. "It used to be my place before but now I want it to be our home. Will you help me to make it look like one?"

"What are you smiling at?" A voice broke her thoughts. The pitch is enough for naaz to know who might be the person is, now this is the time to dealing with her. Taking a breath she move towards the sofa and sighs by settling down, "You don't even know the normal courtesy to ask your guest have a seat..tch tch..so much to learn."

Clenching her jaw she sit in front of her by crossing her legs, her face has a glimpse of sidhant's. She is indeed his real mother, then why so much cruelty?
"Daring! You questioning me by sitting at my house?" Ryna winced.

Naaz chuckles a little, "Is it? I think it's sidhant's house." Ryna nodded with a wicked smirk, "I knew it, from the day I saw you this is the only reason you are behind him. The properties."

Naaz smiles slightly and says by roaming her eyes all over the place, "So sad, mrs. Arora. You know me in one meeting but failed to understand your sons, such an intelligent lady." Ryna narrows her brows by her sudden statement, "What did you mean by that?" She asked.

Taking out her phone she forward towards her, "This is sidhant's message, he wants something from his old room but doesn't want to see this house or your face." Naaz's words are harsh, but this is what she wants. To push him deeper, so may come to know the reason behind the cruel, careless mother.

Looking at the phone ryna turn her face to the other side, still maintaining a stern face. "I send someone, to help you with the directions." Said she call a servant. Nodded naaz get up to go but stop near the stairs and says,

"You are such a great businesswoman mrs. Ryna arora, but terrible mother. I don't know why and how a mother can be so harsh on her own children. Sad to say, you are worse than my stepmother. It says that mothers are the soft, kind-hearted souls. They can do anything to protect their children. Sorry to say you prove those words wrong." She moves upstairs without turning back.

She thought to be just sarcastic all the time but couldn't control her spiteful words when reminiscing how she locked sidhant inside a dark room for days. How destroyed his childhood? Not be with him, when he needed them the most. And how she neglects siraaj.

Sidhant told her that both brothers used to sleep in one room since childhood, as siraaj scared of being alone at night. The servant unlocks the door and leave, opening the door she enters and shocks a little. The room is all clean and set, she imagined seeing a dirty one.

It's a complete boyish room, brown in colour with posters of superheroes on the wall with few stickers, look like a sticker collection. Two bean bags on one corner, a picture of both brothers on the table beside bed and on the walls. Cricket set, balls a small cycle , video games all filled on the room.