Slap (New post)

Check on the new story...

Ch - 7

Sidhaanth narrowed his brows as soon as he saw bite marks on her neck and near shoulder, clearly remember who was behind it. This only thing which is making him so damn groaned that he was making out with her intern, never in his enter life he mix professional and personal life together.

He look at her face in anger and going to say something just then heard priyal whispers something which is clearly audible to all, "Your hidden marks are starts visible after the makeup removal." Naaz look at her in frown but before she could say sidhaanth says, "One more important rule, that i hate gossiping and whispering at the time of work."

Priyal look downward, naaz twist her lips and murmurs, "Arrogant.".. He says by taking a breath, " Dr. Naaz, can't you heard what i just said." She rolls her eyes and says, "You didn't mention murmuring." He give her an impossible reaction and says, "So as i was saying you all are here for have a meeting with some patients."

"Each one from you have to ready a complete report about patients. I'll tell you the patients name during the meeting session. Think it as an assignment which you have to submit tomorrow morning, at sharp 8. Delay will lead you to the punishment." Finished the last line by eyeing onto naaz. She twist her lips and turn her head to the other directions.

All move with sidhaanth from one patient to the other, naaz is a little shocked by seeing his behaviour with his patients. He is way to polite, voice is feels so calm and cool at that time, the constant smile is not leaving his lips once. She don't want to admit it but he really looks so handsome, and that bunny is smile is enough to kill one...

Shaking head she slam her head in real for imagining all this for him. He is not handsome, just an arrogant, idiot gone case man. Huffing she try to focus on the patients rather than him but poor baby can't able to control her eyes for gawking at him. Sidhaanth keep telling everyone that about which patients they have to study.

At last he says without looking at her, "Dr.Naaz, she is your patients." Naaz who is busy in finding the colour of his eyes, that it's brown, dark brown or black is not paying any heed to his voice. Without gaining any response sidhaanth turn to her unwantedly, because he don't want to look at her face.. And find her staring at him, taking a breath he says a little loud.

"Dr.Naaz, can you please come out from your Dreamland?" She startled by his sudden voice, mentally cursed herself for this stupid activity of her. Shaking head she says, "I was just thinking about the patient." Priyal whispers on her ear, "Patient or doctor?" Naaz give her a death glare and look at sidhaanth.

"What is your special thinking?" Asked sidhaarth by folding hand near his chest. Naaz bit her lower lips and try to think some reason, he look at her and groan inwardly.. Just don't like her this action, clearly remember how he loose the fucking control after she did the same thing last night.

Sighing he look at the other side and says, "Just listen that she is your parents about whom you have to do the assignment." Said he leaves from there. Naaz look at his retreating figure and sighs.. All move from there to collect some more information about the patients.

Naaz is moving a room for taking some file related to the patient when suddenly someone pulled her into a room by grabbing her hand. Before she shout someone put palm over her mouth and says, "Sh.. Don't shout." She open her eyes and can saw sidhaanth stand in front of her. Frowning she hit on his hand, which made him pulled it away.