A passionate call!

Ch - 90

Naaz rolled on the bed by staring at the laptop, this had been their daily routine from one and half years. After all the busy schedules of whole day they are on video on call till the next morning, sidhant have to wait a little for her because of the time difference of four and half hours.

Both eyes are fixed on the screen, in a way to touching each other souls through eyes. The difference of having miles away doesn't matter at this moment, a hint of electrifying sparks riding on their veins, the sparks which always leads them to lose all other senses than the other person.

Both are a blazing fire, which is enough to raise the temperature of the room. A slight salacious smile playfully spreads on their lips,. The shade of her cheeks are already seems darker than the strawberries, pressing both legs together she pulled the lower lips between her teeth, causes him to gulp down his saliva.

The inebriation of extreme desires rise in their veins, heartbeats start pounding over their chest. She rubbed her sweaty palms in order to calm the sensations. He sat in his place and says in a husky voice, "Take off your top."

His sudden voice the aching between her legs increase more, it's been two months both didn't met because of the busy schedule. Biting her lips hard she shifts her gaze towards her lap, "Look here, love don't tear your eyes from me, ever." His statement leads her to look into his eyes which showing a blazing fire burning inside.

Holding the hem of her top she peeled it off leaving herself half-naked, the eyes never leave his side. He roams his eyes all over her alluring body cause him to swallow hard, hands are aching to touch every inch of her like never before. Her eyes widen by saw his erection which seems hard enough to make both go crazy.

Licking the outer linings of his lips he mumbles, "Touch yourself, just the way I do." A sudden pile of excitement and desire waging war inside her stomach, this is something she has never done but right now it feels like the most arousing thing she ever heard.

Her shaking hands slightly rubs over her softness causing a soft whimper left from her mouth, his eyes go darker in each passing second, "You look hell arousing in the call, baby." He breaths by placing his hand over his erection. The release that is on hold from months is suddenly wriggling inside to come.

She moans by squeezing it, "Hard, sweetheart." His commanding voice leads her to pinch hard the erect peak between her fingers, twisting and tugging them. Arching her head back she almost half bends backwards, giving him the view of her wetness that raise the speed of his own hands with a groan.

"Take off your lowers." Breathing she slid it off by one hand, the sudden things of their life always turns out the most exciting ones.
Her dripping core is doing nothing but quickens his heartbeats out of desire, "Put a finger inside." She snaps open her eyes, "What?" Sighed hard.

Sliding off his lowers he breaths, "Do it." The harshness of his voice and the sight is successful in turning her on. This is again the first time, her head rests on the headboard as the finger enter inside. The screen of the laptop seems to be blast anytime by the fire that both are spreading around.

"One more, fast." He groans by increasing his speed, her voice echoed on the empty house as follow his command. Eyes still not left the sight of others, both are in the peak of pleasure this is one of the hottest sex they ever had. Being together always has their own satisfaction but this is more arousing.