The Night.

Highly Mature content ahead:

Ch - 25

Sidhanth's one hand reach to her face and start brushing his thumb on her cheeks which causes her eyes to close and lips parted slightly, a small gasp escape from her mouth. He snaked his other arm on her waist and pulled closer resulting in their lips caresses with each other. She rests both hands on his shoulder due to sudden pull.

Heart plunges at the moment, breath falls on each other face after mixing with others, a child wind run to their spines. None of them starts moving, their lips are just placed with each other., listening to the increasing rate of the pulse, the minor sound of freeze also comes on their ears, mind is frozen from all other things except the softness of those lips.

He slowly moves his lips and sucked her lower one, her one hand rub over his shoulder and firmly wrapped around his neck by sucking on his upper one. The addictive taste of their lips is blocking all other senses of their mind like always. He pulled her more close and deepened the kiss, both starts sucking, nibbling hard and fast on others lips like having some kind of emergency.

Their tongue rolled against each other, she tiptoed a little to match the intensity of the kiss which leading her top to move a little up from her waist. His hand move to her back by brushing over her bare skin, causing a moan to escape from her mouth. He rolled his tongue in the outer lines of her lips, by sucking both..she bites on his lips when he squeezed her ass.

Her one hand move down and start tracing on his chest over the t-shirt while his reach to the first button of her top, her breath hitched when he starts opening all one by one, the rough fingers caresses her buttery skin making her moan on his mouth. Pulling her lower lips by his teeth he pulled back, eyes turn darker by seeing her standing in front of him with swelled lips, messed up hair and the birthmark looks sexier because of her red lingerie.

Those heavy beautiful blossoms of her are moving up down due to rapid breathing, her eyes met with him which is full of desire. These eyes are enough to make her damn wet.., heart, body, nerves all are setting on fire. She pulled her lower lips between her teeth and hissed because it already has its marks.

He never before gets so much turned on ever in life, licking his lips he held her curvy waist and again start sucking her lips by rubbing his hands on her bare skin making her moan on his mouth. A sudden desire to feel his skin like he does is rushed on her veins, holding the hem of his t-shirt she pulled it over the head and again smashed their lips.

He drops her top on the floor and pulled up by grabbing her ass, she immediately wrapped her legs around him like it meant to be. He starts moving towards his room by keep biting, licking on her lips. Her hand rubbed his scalp which causing him to get more hard with each passing seconds.

His hands rub near her hook and open it in a swift which causes her to break the kiss, he is too fast that she didn't realise when she is pinned to the bedroom door and his tongue rolled near her cleavage, she moans loudly when he grinding her one twins and suck the others nipple which is already hard because of the hot mess.

She held his face between her upper body and arched her head back in pleasure, no other thoughts of being half-naked in front of him coming on her mind, she is just lost in the feeling which never felt before. Pressed his head more into her, in the feeling of yearning, she likes the way his hands, lips move all over. Her one hand move over his and pressed it more near her cleavage.