Irritation.

Ch - 28

Sidhaant run fingers on his hair, he saw naaz wiping her lips and pick the damn which is continuously ringing. "Doc, till when you will reach?" said Kartik. He rubs his stubble and says, "In ten minutes." Naaz put her lipstick and says by taking her stuff, "From next time tell me when you have done, this is the third time I put lipstick since the morning.

He wipes the corner of his lips and says, "See it's not completely my fault." She nodded and says, "Really? you are the only one who starts everything every time.'

Sidhanth says by moving his one hand, "I was just talking who told to bite those lips of yours. I am really not able to stop myself after that, so keep in mind to not do this in public places if you don't want me to ruin this lipstick in front of everyone."

She opens the door and says, "If you threatening me then don't, because I hate it." Coming out of the car with her, he locks the door and says, "I am just stating the fact, rest is up to you darling." Naaz moves to the different side by saying, "I am not going with you in the same lift, bye doc."

Rolling eyes he goes to the lift by muttering, "Ya ya, otherwise the invisible people of yours will be caught us together...nonsense." He doesn't understand why she cares so much about what others thought if they saw them together, is not like that they are doing something in public. Normal talking or walking with each other is not a big deal.

That too when she is under him and it's normal, but who will make her understand. All she knows is how to fight and put the blame on his head as if he is doing all this alone. The one thing that is still revolving in his mind, that how can she be a virgin? They met in a nightstand for the first time, and she also had an asshole boyfriend.

He wanted to ask this in the morning but for them talking normally is really difficult. Don't know what he happening in his life, it's like suddenly a wave comes and mismatch everything, and the wave of his life is ms. Aafat sharma to whom he is highly attracted and now may be addicted to the tastes of her lips also, actually, her everything tastes so well.

Shaking his head he slams himself for not going that way at the time of working at least. Taking a breath he comes out of the lift and moves to the area where other interns and students are waiting. They are coming from the top medical college in the city, in which he is one of the main trustees. He joined the organisation six years ago, used to take lectures in clg sometimes whenever being free.

Here naaz move towards the front entrance of the hospital, she doesn't want to take risk of sharing the lift and destroy her lipstick again. As of now, she is not unknown to how they get uncontrollable whenever alone, they are already late so it's better to avoid him in the hospital at least and that so-called friend of is also set her eyes on her all the time.

She finds her so damn irritated, also has an intuition that she definitely has some kind of thing for sidhanth. Anyway, she doesn't give a damn until it does not include her. Right now a different thing revolving around her mind that her biting lips is making him lose controls but how does that make sense?

Is he just finding ways to blame her? If that so then she has an idea to irritate him, he threatened to kiss her in front of everyone which never can be the truth, that she knows very well. Otherwise, it will come to the headlines of the paper the next day. But she can irritate him and also find out that it really affects him or it's just a lame excuse.