Costumes.

CH - 14

Sidhanth clears his mind and moves to the surgery because no matter what his problem is he can not take his work for granted. That too when it connects with human lives. He enters inside the OT and says ms. jenny, "Give me the file and call others immediately." She nodded and asks, "All interns?" He takes a sigh, didn't want to face her here at the time of surgery.

But he can't bring his problems with professional, already broke his so many rules himself. She is here for training, he is no one to snatch that thing from her. Taking a deep breath he hummed and start checking the patient. She is an elderly lady who admitted last week, he keeps her in medicine for managing her sugar levels.

As it can create problems in time of surgery, he wore his gloves, mask and says the lady, "Just be calm, you will be found playing with your grandchildren soon. Think positive, we always should have the desire to be fit, it's said that half of your treatment is done the moment you show the willpower.." She smiles at him and says, "I will be fine handsome."

He nodded and gestures the nurse to give the anaesthesia.
Naaz is shocked first when coming to know that he asks everyone to come, she thought he will gonna ignore her after whatever happens or might not let her indulge in any kind of surgery with him. But he seems professional at the time of work, which she also likes because patients are above everything else.

She enters inside the OT with the rest interns, all wish him good morning. She laughs sarcastically inwardly by imagining the so-called good morning of her. Without sparing any glance towards him she stands in a place quietly. He also didn't want to think anything at this time, without wasting time to start the surgery.

Both again involved in their work with full of dedication, she helps him in whatever he needed. Sometimes before asking him she passes and do the things which made him accept that she is really good at her work in comparison to others.

With her, the surgeries are being a little easy because he doesn't need to make anyone understand what he actually wants. She has always been focused on and love her passion, this the thing that can never bore her. Maybe this is the reason she tops in college.

No matter which situation they are in but working with him is something that every people in her profession wants. Still, remember the day when the orchids came for selection. She was nervous on the day when the results of selected students were gonna came. And when knew that he is her senior but then weird things happened and all excitement is gone.

After sometimes they finished the surgery, successfully like always. This is something very unique and special on him, he never had any unsuccessful case till now no matter in which condition the patient is. A true angel for his all patients, he smiles at all except her and says, "Well done everyone..." And leave.

Naaz made a small frown but didn't say anything, she also not expecting any normal behaviour from him. They all congratulate each other and leave, naaz walking with aashya on the corridor when she says, "Today is a half-day, not any important work at the hospital until an emergency comes."

Naaz narrowed her brows and asks, "Why?" Aashya give her an impossible look and says, "Don't tell me you still not select any dress for the party? Today is the annual party girl, in which the world you are living?"
Naaz looks at the other side, how can she tell them where her world revolving nowadays.